• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

afb091620dAPR20200916044515.jpg

@barneybdb That reminds me of a time when we were coming back from the Ocean on a friends 26' Tollycraft. We were going under the Astoria/Megler Bridge and we were all up on the Flybridge. Next thing ya know we're like "where's Mike"? The stupid bastard reached up and snagged an I beam. We looked back and bigger than shit, there's Mike hanging from under the damn Bridge. 😂

We turned around and held about 10ft from him while he yelled for us to pull under him so he could drop back into the Boat. Nope. We just sat there sipping on our Beers till he couldn't hold on no more. "splash" Ok, now get in the Boat dipshit. lmfao :LOL:
We can see you both right there on the poop deck.

1600298698876.jpeg

Tower climbers working (scary). How about a risk assessment for this!!

Hope you like heights? It is incredible what people do for a living!

Whatever this person is paid it is not enough (1768 feet straight up) - I broke out in a sweat watching this!

Just wait for the short cartoon intro to finish, then hold on to your seat. The risk assessment would be interesting.

I did this work for a decade before I got on the management side of the business. I’ve been up 2000’ multiple times. My last climb was just over 1000’ in 2005. The most dangerous part of the job is driving from the hotel to the tower site.

Ah hell I didn't know topless was ok.
Tits are good but motivational is way more than tits

no celebs
No pink tacos

keep it fun and motivational

As we have a lot of new folks- from Page 1

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff
- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

Tits are good but motivational is way more than tits

no celebs
No pink tacos

keep it fun and motivational

As we have a lot of new folks- from Page 1

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff
- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!
Well I'm a moron so I won't be adding hot links...how do you do that? Lol