• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 7429207

Looks like she could be expensive

Holy fuck...
smiley_freak.gif

Way to go, destroy the beauty that many others wished they had, by your own hands...

Reactions: Dirty D
She is only expensive until you run out of money....

Look carefully again. Even if you have tons of disposable cash and have no qualms about spending it on a chick, I don't think she is someone you want in your life at all... Unless you are the psychiatrist tasked with monitoring her meds and inpatient files... Because that is a pretty well paying career, with some opportunities to publish some "groundbreaking journal articles" of your own...

Look carefully again. Even if you have tons of disposable cash and have no qualms about spending it on a chick, I don't think she is someone you want in your life at all... Unless you are the psychiatrist tasked with monitoring her meds and inpatient files... Because that is a pretty well paying career, with some opportunities to publish some "groundbreaking journal articles" of your own...
Bro, I mean she will drain your bank account and then leave you for another victim. THEN she isn't expensive at all because you ain't got no mo money, and she ain't hanging around. There are no frequent flyer miles on that model of female.

The ownage on Twitter is fucking STRONG today.

This Karen, I mean Linda, wanted to be "badass" and passionate about her leftist "cause". Instead, she has become a meme...

On a random RBG thread she posts this...

IMG_0027_JPG-1601145.JPG

Oh boy, talk about jumping into a river full of piranhas when you got bleeding sores all over you.

The ensuing feeding frenzy... Not for the faint of heart. This bitch got eviscerated...

ETA: Aww Linda got butthurt and either deleted her tweet or set her shit to private. Oopsies, too late though...

Here are some of the memes and replies...

EiSaNinUcAEsddn

E6A9F93E-1BBE-4AE0-A0A5-3DB173CBEB93_jpe-1601194.JPG

DD90DE1C-2A48-45C6-AFAD-7B2BC39050F5_jpe-1601205.JPG

PeCKXNVO_jpeg-1601282.JPG

Screen_Shot_2020-09-21_at_10_19_22_AM_pn-1601164.JPG

20200920_104237_jpg-1599710.JPG

0D4D7C81-4093-43C2-887F-BB343E70DD31-1600116.jpg

Last edited:

A total of 27 sarcophagi buried more than 2,500 years ago have been unearthed by archaeologists in an ancient Egyptian necropolis.
They were found inside a newly-discovered well at a sacred site in Saqqara, south of the capital, Cairo.
Thirteen coffins were discovered earlier this month, but a further 14 have followed, officials say.
The discovery is now said by experts to be one of the largest of its kind.
Images released show colourfully painted well-preserved wooden coffins and other smaller artefacts.
Saqqara was an active burial ground for more than 3,000 years and is a designated Unesco World Heritage Site.

1600729705031.png

Another leftist going insane. This one is actually SO pro-abortion that she wishes she herself had been aborted.

smiley_freak.gif

ETA: I don't think I have ever seen a more punchable face in my whole life than this right here. Fucking looks just like an inflatable pancake balloon toy...

Retroactive abortions are available for the asking.
Just visit Chicago some evening and you can get one for free.

Shampoo??? Without the description, I would have thought that it is a bottle of CBD or hash oil vape fluid. That is how a lot of them are packaged. My local cigar shop has shelves filled with these things, along with "kratom extract" or whatever they are smoking/vaping these days...