• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

75299A50-CC6B-4BD8-AB9E-AAE589AB1692.png

Not sure who designed it as it needs copious amounts of Lube.
It appears it was designed by Naval Ordnance Station Louisville. Been around since Vietnam War. Can't find much else.

I first did a search to see if Forgotten Weapons has done something on it. Nothing yet.

If anyone knows of a good book I'd be interested.

View attachment 7430494

back when you could earn a decent wage Killing UN and other folks in Africa

Rhodesia, First they killed commies, soviet backed on one side and chinese backed on the other, while trying to tech a majority population to read and write....educate them from a tribal culture to a democratic one. Ian Smith figured it would take about 20 years to educate the new generation of people to make informed decisions.

The "world" on the other hand wanted what they got, and it did not matter if the "oppressed" side shot down airliners with communist supplied equipment...twice if memory serves....it was after all only white people that got killed, so all good.

As I remember the UN was never there, however the UN and England put great pressure on "da world" to end a country that was once called the bread basket of africa....That same country now begging the farmers of the 1970's to come back and you can have your land back....for 99 year lease. AND SO MANY ARE GOING BACK.....I DON'T GET IT. Never would I ever go back, screw them.

On a lighter note they are the only group of men that could rock short shorts and a FAL.

Several years ago, was way out in the sticks late at night and driving down gravel road. I seen a Goat with it head threw a fence and horns locked him from pulling back out. So I stopped and backed up and got out of the truck to let him loose.
There was that exact breed of Dog laying back behind it in the grass, guarding it from coyotes or a cat that are thick out there. He would have laid there all night if necessary to protect it.
I took out the wire cutters I had and went over and sniped a wire and released the goat. The Dog just laid there quietly and watch me. It was funny, at exact same time I let go the goats horn, I said to the dog, " get his ass back home ! ". The dog jumps up and was right on the goat ass, nipping him, running him full speed back the farm.

Dude you are telling the "goat with his head stuck the fence" story all wrong. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

At that exact moment.....the python knew he had fucked up ...

I don't thing the person writing the narration understood that the jackal didn't give a flying fuck about the badger. The jackal just figured on an easy meal with the snake occupied with his meal.

Once the badger was free, he took about 5 seconds to catch his breath and began turning the snake into his meal instead.

The jackals wanted the snake.
The badger wasn't having it.

There was no thank you to the jackal(s) it was more of a stay the fuck away, this is mine!!

Last edited: