• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

86400482.jpg

I don’t give a shit about the girls, but they‘ve been here since page #1, and the thread before that one, and the thread before that one. Ignore the posters who post the T&A if you don’t like it. There is also the socially unacceptable humor thread you can visit as well. Lighten the fuck up.

You forgot Francis

Under stood, I saw that one also and was thinking super sized treble hook.

And normally I would have to be bat shit crazy to say what I am about to say. But given the circumstances it don't feel that way.

for the next 24 hrs at least I would perfer to discuss the tensile strength of different fabircs/ fiber strands (tow rope/recovery straps) with you, than see another ounce of silicone/air brushed photos.
Well hell that's easy, I was a crane operator for 30 years

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
I don’t give a shit about the girls, but they‘ve been here since page #1, and the thread before that one, and the thread before that one. Ignore the posters who post the T&A if you don’t like it. There is also the socially unacceptable humor thread you can visit as well. Lighten the fuck up.
Appreciate the 2 cents, tho you missed the real point. 🤙

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
Some people on here the last few days seem like the type of guys(twats) that knowingly move next to a shooting range or racetrack that's been around 20 years and try to get it shut down do to the noise.

Also the guy who's posting 47 pages of tits is 55, he's trying to remember what it's like to get a hard-on. 😄