• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

determination-memes.jpg

Seriously, you gotta quit with the shoe stuff; unless you’re a woman then I’m sorry about my Misogynist ways.🤣
See below for the correct answer.

👇👇👇
Don’t worry about the heels. Women in them are smoking hot.

Christian Louboutin heels denote some things that may or may not be mutually exclusive:

1. The woman has class, confidence, and doesn't mind being noticed with the red lacquer on the heels.

And/or

2. She has a man that enjoys spoiling her in certain ways because she's an absolute animal in bed and other ways. The man also enjoys knowing other men wish for what he has, and the lady knows it.

😁

With my lady, she is both.

👇👇👇

Christian Louboutin heels denote some things that may or may not be mutually exclusive:

1. The woman has class, confidence, and doesn't mind being noticed with the red lacquer on the heels.

And/or

2. She has a man that enjoys spoiling her in certain ways because she's an absolute animal in bed and other ways. The man also enjoys knowing other men wish for what he has, and the lady knows it.

😁

Fair enough. Lol

Reactions: gizmohead
I love Mr. Bean. Good ol' dry British humor. The actor, Rowen Atkinson, had a severe stuttering problem, but when he went into character as Mr. Bean, he was able to control his speech.

I grew up stuttering, sometimes severely. Mr. Atkinson and others taught me, through their acting tricks, ways to re-train my speech patters to speak "normally" LOL. Good times.

Here as well but with Blocking thrown in. Had Speech Therapy but it didn't work. Finally when I was forced to have to speak to 65 guys every week for a year (Fraternity President), did I finally break the cycle. Like being thrown into deep water and having to learn to swim or drown. I still have problems with words starting with "H" and "I".

I love Mr. Bean. Good ol' dry British humor. The actor, Rowen Atkinson, had a severe stuttering problem, but when he went into character as Mr. Bean, he was able to control his speech.

I grew up stuttering, sometimes severely. Mr. Atkinson and others taught me, through their acting tricks, ways to re-train my speech patters to speak "normally" LOL. Good times.
No stuttering here but I still suffer from (fuck it, I thoroughly enjoy) situational Tourette’s and let that shit flow on a regular basis. @clcustom1911 i know you are OCONUS for the foreseeable future so if the rioters decide it’s time I’ll help a few “find out” in your honor. 🤘
#ukdmovers

No stuttering here but I still suffer from (fuck it, I thoroughly enjoy) situational Tourette’s and let that shit flow on a regular basis. @clcustom1911 i know you are OCONUS for the foreseeable future so if the rioters decide it’s time I’ll help a few “find out” in your honor. 🤘
#ukdmovers
Horus reticle with mover holds for the win.

👇👇👇

And/or

😁

Custom...there is a third type of girl you didn’t mention as well...one to be avoided at all costs!

3. The girl that has no grasp on the value of money and loves/seeks attention for validation. So doesn’t mind putting $800 on a credit card for a pair of shoes she will only wear a couple times...just to get likes or thumbs up and make her girlfriends envious.

My wife and I had a good laugh over $800 shoes. You live a totally different lifestyle than what we have going on. We live comfortably but would never want anyone to know we spend that much on a pair of shoes. Now custom hunting boots...well that’s a different story haha!

Here as well but with Blocking thrown in. Had Speech Therapy but it didn't work. Finally when I was forced to have to speak to 65 guys every week for a year (Fraternity President), did I finally break the cycle. Like being thrown into deep water and having to learn to swim or drown. I still have problems with words starting with "H" and "I".
For me it's hard sounds where I have to stop airflow to make the beginning of the word like "Double", "Triple", "Good", etc. When I went into the military and had to basically memorize responses really helped.

Nowadays I only stutter when I get super excited or lying... basically when I am making shit up on the fly. 🤣😂

Custom...there is a third type of girl you didn’t mention as well...one to be avoided at all costs!

3. The girl that has no grasp on the value of money and loves/seeks attention for validation. So doesn’t mind putting $800 on a credit card for a pair of shoes she will only wear a couple times...just to get likes or thumbs up and make her girlfriends envious.

My wife and I had a good laugh over $800 shoes. You live a totally different lifestyle than what we have going on. We live comfortably but would never want anyone to know we spend that much on a pair of shoes. Now custom hunting boots...well that’s a different story haha!
I left that one type of gal out on purpose! And yes, those are to be avoided at all costs.

I dont exactly "live that lifestyle" per se. I haven't gotten my lady a pair of those shoes (yet), but when I do I know she'll appreciate them.

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb