• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

upload_2020-11-12_20-13-20.png

Great observation. She must shoot a lot cause she need a new pair of jeans.

Come to think of it a lot of girls with guns on these pages wear really skimpy clothing. The poor things spend so much on guns and ammo they can't afford decent clothes. And they probably don't have enough money for food cause they look so skinny.

the holes in her jeans look like someone cut them in for her
i doubt thats her rifle, probable the 1st time shes ever held a rifle

Agree with being dually compensated, that's only fair. But call the state's workforce commission? Really that's just like tattling when you are in kindergarten. This kind of stuff is what drives employers bat shit crazy.. Just my $.02
So you think forcing the employers to follow the law is batshit crazy?

the holes in her jeans look like someone cut them in for her
i doubt thats her rifle, probable the 1st time shes ever held a rifle
You need to get out to more 3gun matches. There's more than a few gals running and gunning that look like that and better.
AND,,, I wouldn't want to be downrange from them. Some of these girls can flat out shoot.

You need to get out to more 3gun matches. There's more than a few gals running and gunning that look like that and better.
AND,,, I wouldn't want to be downrange from them. Some of these girls can flat out shoot.

It's no wonder she's got holes in those ragged jeans. Look at the cost of that magazine!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aftermath
So what brand of magazine is that in her weapon? What is the gadget on the front of the magazine?

What is the red labeling underneath her trigger finger for? Speaking of triggers; what brand is it?

She's probably like the rest of us. We spend so much money on guns and ammo that we can't afford to buy decent clothes after our old garments get holes and are ragged.