• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1605299561078.jpg

It's now wonder she's got holes in those ragged jeans. Look at the cost of that magazine!
Yeah, I looked at one from F5 for my 9mm PCC the other day. Shoulda bought it, they're gone now. Nice, solid construction, loads much easier than my 50 round stick mags. The F5 is about $30 cheaper than the x mags

Reactions: Longshot231
I don’t know about those X-people

Reactions: Ravenworks
Nope following the law isn’t bat shit crazy. Crying like a little bitch when asked to pick up extra work to help the company survive and prosper is pathetic.
Wrong again. Not my problem that company doesn't want to hire the necessary people to do the job.

If a company wants to change my contractual job description then we can negotiate that point... they will pay me for each job they want to do.

Do you eat Bagels?

L. Cysteine
Also known as: Human hair, duck feathers

Found in: Bagels, Bread Products

Here's what it takes to make a plain bagel: flour, water, salt, yeast. Unless you're a popular bagel chain. Then you throw in some human hair and duck feathers. Many processed bagels and bread products contain the enzyme L. Cysteine, a "dough conditioner" from natural sources — namely human hair and poultry feathers. Einstein Bros. and Dunkin' Donuts have both confirmed using L. Cysteine in all of their bagels. Hair and feathers also make an appearance in the garlic bread at Pizza Hut, in Tombstone pizza, and in Mickey D's honey wheat rolls, cinnamon rolls, and apple pies.

How about jell beans, apples or skittles?
Some industries use Lac, a product made from beatles to keep sticky candies from being sticky.

Wrong again. Not my problem that company doesn't want to hire the necessary people to do the job.

If a company wants to change my contractual job description then we can negotiate that point... they will pay me for each job they want to do.
Better yet time to part ways. Cheaper to pay unemployment on rotten apples like you than let you poison everyone around you.

I'm pretty sure that most jobs contain the little caveat, other duties assigned. I'm sure if you look with a magnifying glass, most, if not all jobs will contain this little jewel.

Sure, you can try to negotiate a new deal, but why would they when they have you on the hook for your base salary.

Odds and ends occasionally are not a full-time dated a change in work responsibilities.
I'm pretty sure that most jobs contain the little caveat, other duties assigned. I'm sure if you look with a magnifying glass, most, if not all jobs will contain this little jewel.

Sure, you can try to negotiate a new deal, but why would they when they have you on the hook for your base salary.
Yep. They tried to use that against me and lost. The occasional duty to help somebody out from time to time, for example somebody being out of the office, is absolutely not a day-to-day change and responsibility. I was hired to do X job for Y Pay not X + a b + Q squared for Y Pay.

And the New Deal you speak of, I wasn't the one that asked for it. This new deal you speak of was something that was going to be forced upon me without my permission.

I may be an asshole, but I'm the asshole you want on your side. For example, my negotiating two week vacation paid for my team oh, that was an addition to whatever they had going on in their contract. And what did this get the company... significantly better management and team relations.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Better yet time to part ways. Cheaper to pay unemployment on rotten apples like you than let you poison everyone around you.
Yeah, that doesn't work either. You can't fire somebody for not doing the job they weren't hired to do. Had a GM that tried that with me and got a rude awakening from TWC attorney (conference call between said attorney, GM and myself), he was begging me to make an official report.

The only rotten apple is management that carry your mentality. Knowing my rights and Management's obligations in no way shape or form is toxic.

Yeah, that doesn't work either. You can't fire somebody for not doing the job they weren't hired to do. Had a GM that tried that with me and got a rude awakening from TWC attorney (conference call between said attorney, GM and myself), he was begging me to make an official report.

The only rotten apple is management that carry your mentality. Knowing my rights and Management's obligations in no way shape or form is toxic.

I don’t have to give a reason to term your ass. It’s pretty simple.
Kinda goes like this: I appreciate everything you’ve done but your services are no longer needed. Good luck and god speed in all your further ventures.

If you're ever in a meeting where it's brought up you need to start doing somebody else's job... Simply tell them no, unless I'm going to be duly compensated for that particular position. When I get upset call the state's Workforce Commission while you're right there in front of them... They generally change their attitude right after that.
My employer always pulls out my job description where the last line states...."and all other duties as assigned by your supervisor.." :(

I don’t have to give a reason to term your ass. It’s pretty simple.
Kinda goes like this: I appreciate everything you’ve done but your services are no longer needed. Good luck and god speed in all your further ventures.
And if you keep that attitude one day somebody such as myself or someone smarter will see you in court... And you may very well lose

Reactions: gunman_7