• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

70.jpg

8db0e68b6d243aa7242e3851284b33efa736c88c.jpg

Lt. Jesse Grapes, commander of 3rd Platoon, Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, lays in a pool of blood from one of his wounded Marines as he prepares to fire into the second floor landing, of the "Hell House" during the battle of Fallujah on November 13, 2004.
Photo by: LucianRead
63r0foyyck241.jpg

story and video in link below

Closest I ever came was Page and Plant. I think it was 1998, at the Target Center.

Not sure, we piled in a lot of concerts back in high school as most of these guys would be gone before too long.

Yup, 1998. I even found the set list.

Got to see them in the old St Paul Civic Center in 73'....Jimmy was "on" that night...Robert; not so much...

Closest I ever came was Page and Plant. I think it was 1998, at the Target Center.

It's bizarre that I only saw Led Zeppelin once, since I was a Yardbirds homer and from '66 to a few years ago, I spent quite a bit of time watching many concerts per year. I saw Zappa over 20 times, Rush nearly 30 times, Michael Hedges ~20 times, etc., etc. All things must pass.

I saw the 4th LZ album tour in St Louis, MO on August 28, 1971. I was 16 at the time and a friend's brother drove 3 of us little twits to the show. He dosed us all with acid, but we didn't know it at the time. That's an asshole move, but it worked out OK because LZ was very aggro and up tempo. The set list shown on Wikipedophilia does not correlate with my memory, but then again I was tripping my nuts off and my memory may not be perfect. But I was certain they played Rock and Roll like possessed motherfuckers. It was a raw, excellent show. I need to go try to find a boot to see just how fulla shit I am.

95a8dir1woy51.png

+2 votes for Biden

Well, he is lucky that the US Armed Forces does not abide by a code followed by the major outlaw biker gangs, that's for sure... Saw on History Channel's Gangland how a good old boy, now a contractor who owns his own landscaping business but who used to ride with the Hells Angels describe what happened to a poor old fool who got a tattoo of the HA on his arm and openly showed it off at numerous saloons, including establishments where real HA members frequented. It wasn't pleasant, to say the least...