• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_20201124_083713_038.jpg

fuck that wanna be asshat, broke my god damn ankle twice, my arm once and have more joint problems than I know what to do with. Just being a filthy leg would be a step up from his status. I hope he does enlist and tries to go airborne, the black hats will eat his ass alive.

“Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did.

I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.”

Whilst serving my country, I learned that the following people you give deference and shower with preferential treatment are:

- Payroll personnel
- supply sergeants
- cooks
Don't forget the medic who fills out your shot record, and who gives you something for that burning drip, discretely. When I finally rotated out of the field to the TOC medic tent, I gave the 1st SGT a shot. Discretely. Never had CQ or any staff assignments after that. And my medics never stood guard. Good of him, that way.