• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1607185637_kheopd8ynu.jpg

I actually open carry my .44 Navy sometimes. I sometimes think of how the conversation might go if I had to use it.
Few years ago, I was at our local feed store, town population of about 1800, a guy comes in with one on his hip and announces he is going to do a quick draw demonstration across the street, we ignored him, couple minutes later boom boom, then again boom boom, we looked out the window and sure enough he was doing a quick draw demonstration, it took a few minutes before the local po po came along. He was firing blanks.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE.....

anim_lol.gif

THIS chick decides that she wanted to prank her boyfriend by being a 'megaKaren' and dumping him........ So he gives her the megaKaren treatment.... This did NOT turn out to be what she had expected, at all....

Holy shit, this dude practically teaches ALL GUYS out there how to be a real Chad hardass and not be a pathetic $imp. I would not be surprised if he has a Daewoo K-2 or M-14 loaded up and stored somewhere and ready to drop some rioting commie fuckstains from the rooftops at a moment's notice...

ETA: Anybody who's got sons, nephews, etc., ya'll better show them this video and tell 'em THIS is how you live and carry yourself through life. Almost ALL simps and beta cucks are leftists, because idealistic delusions are what drives these people to become what they are in the first place...

Last edited:

anim_lol.gif

THIS chick decides that she wanted to prank her boyfriend by being a 'megaKaren' and dumping him........ So he gives her the megaKaren treatment.... This did NOT turn out to be what she had expected, at all....

Holy shit, this dude practically teaches ALL GUYS out there how to be a real Chad hardass and not be a pathetic $imp. I would not be surprised if he has a Daewoo K-2 or M-14 loaded up and stored somewhere and ready to drop some rioting commie fuckstains from the rooftops at a moment's notice...

anim_lol.gif

There was this old joke...
A Jewish family from Soviet Union moved to Brooklyn, NY and got rich very quickly... A local journalist heard the rumors and decided to make an interview with the family. So after some warm up questions he asked them directly: Please tell us how you became so rich and so fast. The head of the family replied: When we moved to Brooklyn we only had $2 to invest. We decided to buy apples, peeled them, cut them and sold for $4. Then we used the $4 to buy more apples, which we peeled, cut and sold for $8. We used the $8 to buy more apples which we cut, peeled, and sold for $16, and then we inherited our uncle’s fortune.