• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Had a little difficulty getting back to the house today from town. That’s a calf nursing. While dodging cows I ran through some cow poop. The garage now smells like cow poop.

I long for the day that the wife retires so that I can get back to those good old days. The wife is a city girl but wants to move.

We had an idea about semi retirement. We somehow buy a nice big Amish farm. Set it up as an BnB. Charge people to stay and put them to work on the farm. Kinda letting folks see what it's like to be farmers and get away from those city slicker ways. Unplug for a week.

We're kinda kidding, but deep down, I think the wife would really llike to do it.

I long for the day that the wife retires so that I can get back to those good old days. The wife is a city girl but wants to move.

We had an idea about semi retirement. We somehow buy a nice big Amish farm. Set it up as an BnB. Charge people to stay and put them to work on the farm. Kinda letting folks see what it's like to be farmers and get away from those city slicker ways. Unplug for a week.

We're kinda kidding, but deep down, I think the wife would really llike to do it.

The property we live on here in the country was inherited from my wife’s parents. except for the move-in’s most of my neighbors are people who scratch out a living. They still have a better life than living in a city.

Last edited:
D021F589-FFAC-45EF-9FC4-47AF015E48D1.jpeg

I think Shooter has shown us most of the pretty girls on the Internet and has moved on to showing us all the food. This might take awhile.

Well, there are ~7.6 billion of us motherfuckers, so just searching out all the prime ass would take like a thousand of us working overtime. Shooter is just doing one man's titty servatude. If you saw all the best T&A, you'd be like the old dude living in a cave on the side of the mountain with a sly smile on your hairy face.

For me it depends on the piercing. I once saw a girl with a chain connecting her nose ring to a ring through her left nipple. All I could think to say was “Do you unhitch when you blow your nose?” 😂

I can deal with a belly button piercing, but than ears, that's it

Reactions: gizmohead