• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1610434423119.png

First off, there is no reason to be a condescending prick. You have no idea of my background or what knowledge I bring to the table in the "5 minutes" I have been here.

I also want the thread to continue and was simply pointing out that the post was within the guidelines of the site and of the law and therefore, contrary to some people's moral high ground or personal insecurities, saw no issue with the post.

Additionally, I couldn't give less of a shit whether the picture is here or not but am damn tired of the "my way is the right way" of some of the "old guard" commenters. I can assure you that if we lose this site it will not be because of a 100% legally posted photo of an adult female subject. We have much more to worry about from those who enjoy spouting about how ready they are to fight the next civil war and hang politicians in the streets.
Fyi, I didn't say to take it down. I said it "may" be crossing a line. I left it up to the OP. I didn't go screaming to a mod or even tag one in. Lots of pics get posted and sometimes they cross a line for the mods or are considered in poor taste by them.

I responded to you because you put your 2 cents in and didn't see it ( if I remember correctly)

LL has repeatedly brought this thread to attention for improper posting. This topic has come up before and was handled in the same way by mods and others.

You are the one turning a motivational thread into political.

At no time did I take or have the attitude of " my way is the right way"

If you dont think this thread will be pulled down for content by LL I dont know what to say then.

I will be the first to say I look at the women here alot. I used to post a bunch of them also.

As for the morals related to it. Threads on the site regularly get deleted because of morals or context. There was one just a dew days ago where someone was asking about defeating body armor. This is a shooting/competition/tactical site. That crossed the context and moral line so feel free to explain to LL or mods how morals or context don't matter.

Now I will use the ignore button.

Is that the statue of Juliet? I was in Verona and in the court yard beneath Juliets balcony. The statue was being refurbished and there was a "stand in" that was about 8" tall.
So many people had written their names on the wall that it became illegible, so they started pasting paper with gum over it. The walls looked like the bottom of a school desk.
Had no idea Romeo and Juliet were real people.
Had dinner in a restaurant that was Romeo's house, pictured below.

Attachments

• 20140227_114508.jpg
    20140227_114508.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 20140227_093538.jpg
    20140227_093538.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20140227_093803.jpg
    20140227_093803.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20140227_093823.jpg
    20140227_093823.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 95
Fyi, I didn't say to take it down. I said it "may" be crossing a line. I left it up to the OP. I didn't go screaming to a mod or even tag one in. Lots of pics get posted and sometimes they cross a line for the mods or are considered in poor taste by them.

I responded to you because you put your 2 cents in and didn't see it ( if I remember correctly)

LL has repeatedly brought this thread to attention for improper posting. This topic has come up before and was handled in the same way by mods and others.

You are the one turning a motivational thread into political.

At no time did I take or have the attitude of " my way is the right way"

If you dont think this thread will be pulled down for content by LL I dont know what to say then.

I will be the first to say I look at the women here alot. I used to post a bunch of them also.

As for the morals related to it. Threads on the site regularly get deleted because of morals or context. There was one just a dew days ago where someone was asking about defeating body armor. This is a shooting/competition/tactical site. That crossed the context and moral line so feel free to explain to LL or mods how morals or context don't matter.

Now I will use the ignore button.
I feel honored to have made your ignore list.

Is that the statue of Juliet? I was in Verona and in the court yard beneath Juliets balcony. The statue was being refurbished and there was a "stand in" that was about 8" tall.
So many people had written their names on the wall that it became illegible, so they started pasting paper with gum over it. The walls looked like the bottom of a school desk.
Had no idea Romeo and Juliet were real people.
Had dinner in a restaurant that was Romeo's house, pictured below.