• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Ivet Lalova
Ivetlalova.png

Best ass on the planet. I would quit my job just to take her across the country and rob banks.

I just started flight training for private pilot last week and even I know you're supposed to put your landing gear down first.

I kid. Hell of a good landing for what I am sure was a malfunction. I wonder if this is a Air Force trainer of some sort. Especially since the tail numbers end in Alpha Foxtrot and the guys appear to be in flight suits.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope

I just started flight training for private pilot last week and even I know you're supposed to put your landing gear down first.

I kid. Hell of a good landing for what I am sure was a malfunction. I wonder if this is a Air Force trainer of some sort. Especially since the tail numbers end in Alpha Foxtrot and the guys appear to be in flight suits.
Registered by Lufthansa training aviation USA. Landed Phoenix Airport. Students come from Lufthansa Group Airlines, ANA Airlines, and the German Air Force.