• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I was a teenager when I heard this speech rebroadcast throughout the states. This has to be one of the greatest speeches ever made. It has to rank up there with Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" speech and the Gettysburg Address. Only the Sermon on the Mount surpasses them all.

I wish there was a way we could give the late Mr. Sinclair honorary citizenship. 1973 was a very dark year. Those of you that can remember it can agree. I didn't think there was anyway we could recover but we did.

A year after Mr. Sinclair's speech we had a US President resign from office. That President, for all of his faults, loved this country. The current President we have now, for all of his faults, loves this country.

Mr. Sinclair's speech still resonates from his grave.

C1EBEC81-E48E-4882-907E-77DD6D40E151.jpeg

I just started flight training for private pilot last week and even I know you're supposed to put your landing gear down first.

I kid. Hell of a good landing for what I am sure was a malfunction. I wonder if this is a Air Force trainer of some sort. Especially since the tail numbers end in Alpha Foxtrot and the guys appear to be in flight suits.

Attachments

• 4FAB592D-C2D3-463A-831A-5DE6DCFC694A.png
    4FAB592D-C2D3-463A-831A-5DE6DCFC694A.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: Redhook
Jesus she looks stupid and fake AF.

Big hoop ear rings = trash.

The bee sting lips has to be the worse next to painted on caterpillar eyebrows.
Probable fake hair color, Fake eyebrows, fake lashes, likely fake nose, fake lips, (fake boobs don't count, I encourage those), I like hoop earrings.

Too much going on for me.

Reactions: fx77 and Anb618
Last edited:
That's Bob Munden. That man was amazing. He used to tune single action pistols for a really reasonable price. He did astounding work. It was said he could draw and shoot faster than an eye blink, so it was possible to miss it entirely. Here's some video with slow motion. The man was certainly a show man.

I bet he's a lot of fun to drink beer with

Reactions: Zorrosdens