• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

mrz021621dAPR20210216054504.jpg

I learned at an early age. If you can eat that taco like a Boss. She don't care about the size, she's going to tell her friends and you will never go without reciprocation.

It doesn't bother me a bit. 😁
Keep telling yourself that Sunshine. Size Matters to all women. Doesn't matter how well you eat that taco, she's calling one of your friends who has a big dick...

From the looks of the responses to my recent posts we apparently have some Shankster and @Dirty D chubby post virgins in the crowd. I can't believe all of the Shankster disciples are gone. You guys ever wonder why it's called a "chubby"?

I would be very cautious with your responses. Do not anger @Dirty D and force him to unleash his fap bank on you.

From the looks of the responses to my recent posts we apparently have some Shankster and @Dirty D chubby post virgins in the crowd. I can't believe all of the Shankster disciples are gone. You guys ever wonder why it's called a "chubby"?

I would be very cautious with your responses. Do not anger @Dirty D and force him to unleash his fap bank on you.
I swear I kept looking for his name there. 😶⚠️🤣. He’s probably going to be very proud of you. 😏

Reactions: 502Chevelle
I swear I kept looking for his name there. 😶⚠️🤣. He’s probably going to be very proud of you. 😏
I don't think Shank is still with us. He went dark everywhere all at the same time, here, You Tube and other forums I have seen him on. He stopped responding to my emails at the same. I hope he is okay and was just reborn under an new identity. Maybe he just moved from Idaho to Arizona and retired.