• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1613544978385.png

I don't think Shank is still with us. He went dark everywhere all at the same time, here, You Tube and other forums I have seen him on. He stopped responding to my emails at the same. I hope he is okay and was just reborn under an new identity. Maybe he just moved from Idaho to Arizona and retired.

I dunno, I ran across this Louisiana tagged truck last month here in Florida.
It could be him.

20210106_160801.jpg

From the looks of the responses to my recent posts we apparently have some Shankster and @Dirty D chubby post virgins in the crowd. I can't believe all of the Shankster disciples are gone. You guys ever wonder why it's called a "chubby"?

I would be very cautious with your responses. Do not anger @Dirty D and force him to unleash his fap bank on you.
Break 'em in slow 168

Had a calf die on me this morning. Was up and looking for mana when I put hay out. By the time I was done and went back to count calves she was standing over the body.

It happens, but it is essentially a $600 loss.

Looking forward to warmer weather in a few days. Damn cold has my cows calving early. Had another in the cab of the truck warning up today.
A good friend synchronized a bunch of heifers and they started calving just before the cold hit here in central Kansas. He and his adult kids are checking them every 2 hrs and trying to get them into a barn with fresh hay before they drop. He has had a few born outside, but managed to warm them up enough in his truck to save them. No sleep for him until this is over.

Joe has the thermostat set at 85 to keep his old cognitive challenged ass warm !
While his green energy plan will cause hardship on the average American .
He won't suffer one bit from the policies he forces on us !
Greatest enemy to the Average American is our worthless political class of criminals !

Seattle deserves it.
The government orders the police to be all lovey dovey with violent marxist revolutionaries and other criminals.

Next time Antifa calls saying some trump supporter that they are surrounding is making them feel unsafe, the police should just be like... sorry can't get out.
When their local buddies rob or rape them... sorry can't get out.
When they need an ambulance really bad.... sorry can't get out.