• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I bet I know...they jammed lol
Actually, they did not.

I’m pretty sure there was an entire show on the history channel that had this in it and they actually interviewed the guy who currently owns the only known functional original.

It appears that politics were involved and they didn’t wanna buy German gun. Not that I blame them because because of 1911 is a pretty practical gun, and the Luger is a very complicated gun by comparison.

Last edited:
1614528471381.png

Actually, they did not.

I’m pretty sure there was an entire show on the history channel that had this in it and they actually interviewed the guy who currently owns the only known functional original.

It appears that politics were involved and they didn’t wanna buy German gun. Not that I blame them because because of 1911 is a pretty practical gun, and the Lugar is a very complicated gun by comparison.
I’m guessing the extra umph of the 45 helped.
german ones would jam like crazy when the got dirty. Most officers replaced them in the field ASAP.