• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Perhaps this one went over my head. I’ve had a my weekly allotment of beers already., so help a brother out 😁👍🏻 You want to screw with your woody? My first name is practically Woody(thus, the W in my last name)...So, I’ve heard almost all the jokes before. But, this one went overhead 🍺😉👍🏻
1616477275939.png

Perhaps this one went over my head. I’ve had a my weekly allotment of beers already., so help a brother out 😁👍🏻 You want to screw with your woody? My first name is practically Woody(thus, the W in my last name)...So, I’ve heard almost all the jokes before. But, this one went overhead 🍺😉👍🏻
Wood screw = Would screw

At first I thought it was photo shopped and this one may be but the Navy did land airships on carrier's. It still looks too big to be real and not tied down in this photo, but what the hell do I know. My Dad was in the Navy the first time during this era and he said they did some crazy shit.

Reactions: Barneybdb
How many here remember that "Jump"?
He panicked and pulled the chute almost before he cleared the launch ramp.

Big disappointment for a kid, but it still took big brass balls to attempt it.
it was a total malfunction..mess as we saw on TV

he didnt wimp out, something let go and blew the parachute out

i could be wrong ... it wasnt yesterday lol