• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1618362520832.png

Deranged BLM cultist screams himself into a trance... Minneapolis, these past few nights...

WARNING for headphone users...

If only you showed this much enthusiasm and effort into searching for a job and keeping the job with a high performance record, you fucking soiboi creep...

He needs to go hang out with these homies on Sherman

Not one person in the media will address or even slightly mention that in every single one of these cases these weren’t just choir boys going to Sunday school that were stopped for no reason. Now I am not saying any of them deserved to be shot, but god damn let’s call a spade ♠️ a spade ♠️. In every one of these cases if they had just complied they wouldn’t have been shot.

BTW the governor of Minnesota deserves to be shot for what he said!

Not one person in the media will address or even slightly mention that in every single one of these cases these weren’t just choir boys going to Sunday school that were stopped for no reason. Now I am not saying any of them deserved to be shot, but god damn let’s call a spade ♠️ a spade ♠️. In every one of these cases if they had just complied they wouldn’t have been shot.

BTW the governor of Minnesota deserves to be shot for what he said!
Yes, the warrant which was out for him stemmed from him Robbing, Choking, and holding a woman at gunpoint for $820 in December of 2019. The woman he had robbed had hosted a party the previous night, and Wright claimed he didn't have a ride home. The Woman allowed Wright (and a male friend) to stay until the morning, so they could get a ride the next day. (yep, he robbed a woman who had done him a favor)
Wright was arrested and later released on $100,000 bail. (I wonder who posted bail for this broke loser). As a condition of his release, he was not to have contact with the victim or witnesses, had to refrain from drugs and alcohol, and could not possess a firearm.

Wright’s bail was revoked in July 2020 because he allegedly possessed a firearm and was not keeping in touch with his probation office. He also failed to show up at his court date.

The rocket scientists thought it would be a great idea to go cruising with his "girlfriend" (not his baby-momma, so forget the sympathy pictures posted of him and a young child), in a car with expired tags. I guess he felt he would be magically immune from being pulled over, and his legal status checked. He failed to understand the concept of "keeping a low profile while on the run from the law".

To put it kindly, he was not "Son in-law material".

I only watched the first chick. "Swimwear"????
WTF over?
It's electrical tape.
Ain't no chick ever gonna wear that shit outside of this ignorant ass publicity stunt.

Anybody get a load of the look on her face as the dude was putting the tape all over her body?
She was disgusted. Same look as a scared teenager in a movie where she's playing a victim of a sex trafficking ring. That chick ain't up there having fun thinking "look how sexy I am" (and she is sexy as hell) or thinking how much money she's getting for it. She's just there for the paycheck. Not only no smile, but she looks pissed off, like this was not the assignment she was promised.

WTF over?
It's electrical tape.
Ain't no chick ever gonna wear that shit outside of this ignorant ass publicity stunt.

Anybody get a load of the look on her face as the dude was putting the tape all over her body?
She was disgusted. Same look as a scared teenager in a movie where she's playing a victim of a sex trafficking ring. That chick ain't up there having fun thinking "look how sexy I am" (and she is sexy as hell) or thinking how much money she's getting for it. She's just there for the paycheck. Not only no smile, but she looks pissed off, like this was not the assignment she was promised.
The guy looks like he used to pinstripe cars at one time!

WTF over?
It's electrical tape.

when taking the tape off be sure to check for pinworms. Double duty.