• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

176260703_2847246632201507_5519426419234628380_n.jpg

If only it were true. These companies know their demographics. They will piss you and me off to appease their "woke" customers; because they know who they're making the most money off of. Every time I tell myself I'm gonna quit doing business with a company, I realize I'm not really doing business with them anyway. Except Gillettte(Proctor and Gamble). They lost money.

If only it were true. These companies know their demographics. They will piss you and me off to appease their "woke" customers; because they know who they're making the most money off of. Every time I tell myself I'm gonna quit doing business with a company, I realize I'm not really doing business with them anyway. Except Gillettte(Proctor and Gamble). They lost money.
They are down 37% in sales since they went woke good luck

“I’m a Second Amendment guy,” he told Rolling Stone. “That’s in the Constitution, it’s people’s right, and I don’t believe it’s negotiable. But nobody should have that many guns and that much ammunition and we don’t know about it. Nobody should have 21 AKs and 10,000 rounds of ammunition and we don’t know who they are. Something’s gotta be done so that a person can’t have an armory and pin down a Las Vegas SWAT team for six minutes. That’s fucked up.”
Timothy Mcveigh.

Back when I was a teenager (late 70s) I had a set of 16oz gloves and we used to goof around on Sat nights, usually half intoxicated (drinking age was 18 not that it mattered), and wale on each other. There is only so much damage you are going to do with 16s on. One night on the tennis courts in Hinesville I got matched up with some guy nearly a foot shorter than me off of Ft. Stewart. Yea, he was a boxer, and I wasn't. My whole keep 'um at range and jab away thing didn't work... he got inside and one stacatto run up my abs and ribs and I had enough.
I was in an altercation one night in San Diego with another Marine. I could only connect once in a while and could never get a hold of him. Slippery, evasive little bastard. I knew if I could land 2-3 in row or take him to the ground, it'd be over in just a few seconds. That guy hit me every time he wanted to and he always wanted to hit me in the nose, eyes and lower lip. The bouncers finally came out and broke us up. He invited me inside to a beer on him. I took him up on it but we needed to get cleaned up. We were both covered in my blood. He said he'd never hit someone so many times...
I'm still quite hard headed and we still send each other birthday cards.

Yeah, my dad thought me this in kindergarten. An officer alway has to be ready to defend himself or others from criminals. Always be polite, be respectful and do as they say. If you do these things, you might get a ticket, you might go to jail, but you will walk away with your life.