• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

588fce.jpg

Where's them Predator shoulder-mounted laser cannons?
Iffins you're hovering towards angry skinnies with pointy sticks (and seeing as how both of your hands are occupied with vectoring jets), you're gonna want shoulder-mounted laser cannons.

From my experience with this as one of the catchers I’d say this was exceptionally accurate. The appreciation of such a fine piece of art is not the responsibility of the artist.
They’re lucky someone isn’t reaching into their yaho and wrapping straps and chains to the wee one to winch it out.

All of the above.... I live in the middle of the swamp and own this machinery, wanna see how fast I can make something disappear! Cadaver dogs don’t sniff down 21ft, just sayin.
Um, yeah they can... And a hell of a lot deeper than that in water.
My K9 SAR team found four victims of the Oso mud slide at depths greater than 25'. Nine days after the event...
osofind.jpeg
oso2.jpeg

Another team member and her dog found a Marine pilot and his aircraft after he ditched into the Columbia River....70' + of deep, fast moving water....days after he augered in. The dog was on the bow of a private boat when he sniffed the remains.

Last edited:
Um, yeah they can... And a hell of a lot deeper than that in water.
My K9 SAR team found four victims of the Oso mud slide at depths greater than 25'. Nine days after the event...View attachment 7618501View attachment 7618502

Another team member and her dog found a Marine pilot and his aircraft after he ditched into the Columbia River....70' + of deep, fast moving water....days after he augered in. The dog was on the bow of a private boat when he sniffed the remains.
Oso slide sucked
Friend lost some family in it.
:(

• Sad
Reactions: PDXGS and lash
View attachment 7617781

A 23 YEAR OLD WHITE MALE RIOTER WILL SPEND THE NEXT FOUR YEARS OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON AND PAY A $12 MILLION FINE FOR HIS ROLE IN LIGHTING A MINNEAPOLIS POLICE STATION ON FIRE AFTER THE DEATH OF GEORGE FLOYD.

On May 28th, 2020, Dylan Robinson (23), helped light a Molotov cocktail for another person to throw at the MPD 3rd Precinct HQ , according to reports from the Daily Mail.

Prosecutors allege Robinson was part of a 4 person conspiracy to commit arson on the building, in addition he helped tear down perimeter fencing at the precinct.
This guy’s dance card will be full during his time in the big house.