• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Everybody hold the fuck up - is this the chick that was caught in the passenger seat with weed and needs to be bailed out of jail? He said she was a 9.5... Who wants to buy her the next car?
I don't know this story. She's from California. Pismo Beach I believe. Pots been legal here for years. But, maybe the story is old?

1620233605357.png

Um, yeah they can... And a hell of a lot deeper than that in water.
My K9 SAR team found four victims of the Oso mud slide at depths greater than 25'. Nine days after the event...View attachment 7618501View attachment 7618502

Another team member and her dog found a Marine pilot and his aircraft after he ditched into the Columbia River....70' + of deep, fast moving water....days after he augered in. The dog was on the bow of a private boat when he sniffed the remains.
Hey now, no intruding into my fantasy land with facts.

Seriously, that’s actually pretty amazing on the search and rescue abilities.

Reactions: Anb618 and 143lrsd
Hey now, no intruding into my fantasy land with facts.

Seriously, that’s actually pretty amazing on the search and rescue abilities.
Yeah it really put a crimp in my own body stashing strategies...the local scavengers take care of a lot of loose ends...just saying....
We had a local here who decided to end his own pain by firing into a 30lb box of tannerite that he was standing on.. They found a bit of his thumb and were still able to identify him.
Hell, Oregonians can't even blow up whales well.....look it up

Did this last Sunday morning. Local radio station runs four hours of the history of modern rock. Knew most of the words to most of the songs from the early to mid 80's. But I walked in and out of the tool room three times at work yesterday trying to remember why I went in there the first time.