• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1622008744158.png

@TripleBull - here in CO?
Freakin cool no matter, just curious
Yes, ENE of Ft. Collins, near Nunn. We see them relatively often but their natural camo is so good, you need to look closely. Very green this year out on the plains. You can't tell it from those pics but it looks like spring is arriving a month late.

What killed him? Heart stopped...Old joke from my early medic days in the 90s. I was walking out of a straight up murder and the cop asked me what killed him. I nonchalantly said, "his heart stopped". The cop then said "ok" and then..."wait..." I laughed and kept walking. Heart stopping kills everyone.
I still use the joke to this day 30yrs later still in the 911 business.
Few weeks ago, Engine and Ambulance went to a medical call at these new town houses right down the road from the station. Asian lady "what's going in here?". Ken "we are here for a medical call". Go upstairs, patient on the cot, cot to the ambulance, everyone back to the parking lot. Asian lady again "what happened?"

Ken "shark attack" and he got back in the engine.

Asian lady could have been knocked over with a feather.

So your saying your AO smells like ass?
If you haven't been there, you have no idea how bad it smells.
On the street in town, imagine walking down Bourbon St in August. The piss and rotten garbage baking in 120 degree heat. That might get you close.
Then step into a Gold Souk. Small, confined, poor ventilation and the two or three guys behind the counter have no idea what a shower is, or have ever seen one in their entire life. The BO that permeates most of the stores is nauseous. One store I walked into actually made my eyes water.