• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1626339552601.png

My ex... She would have laughed...while watching me die
Hey, Speaking of which, did I see a post on one of these threads, regarding Methods of Overcomplicating an Organization? Supposed to be a CIA publication. I have tried to find it, couldn't. ??
I think there's one about sabotaging the workplace

Former US Air Force master sergeant gets 32 months in prison for weapons, drug trafficking charges

Michael Reimers, 41, was assigned to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada​

A former U.S. Air Force master sergeant was sentenced to just under three years in prison on drugs and weapons trafficking charges in Nevada.

Michael Reimers, 41, pleaded guilty in April to one count of distribution of a controlled substance and one count of dealing in firearms without a license. Reimers in 2019 sold a large quantity of methamphetamine and guns, including an AK-47, a .26 caliber handgun and a 12-gauge shotgun, authorities said.

A Las Vegas judge stated in his opinion that while he was willing to look the other way on the drug charges and in fact was also willing to forego sentencing on the AK-47 and Shotgun charges he could not in good conscience allow anyone willing to sell a .26 caliber handgun to remain free.

Former US Air Force master sergeant gets 32 months in prison for weapons, drug trafficking charges

Michael Reimers, 41, was assigned to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada​

A former U.S. Air Force master sergeant was sentenced to just under three years in prison on drugs and weapons trafficking charges in Nevada.

Michael Reimers, 41, pleaded guilty in April to one count of distribution of a controlled substance and one count of dealing in firearms without a license. Reimers in 2019 sold a large quantity of methamphetamine and guns, including an AK-47, a .26 caliber handgun and a 12-gauge shotgun, authorities said.

A Las Vegas judge stated in his opinion that while he was willing to look the other way on the drug charges and in fact was also willing to forego sentencing on the AK-47 and Shotgun charges he could not in good conscience allow anyone willing to sell a .26 caliber handgun to remain free.

In the early years of Iraq, a USAF major shipped several containers of weapons back to Eglin. Shockingly enough, he was caught. He was offered an ART15 and requested a CM. Thought he would win because there wasn't a complete weapon in any of the containers. He went through several lawyers because he wouldn't listen. The JAG hire a friend of mine, we'll call him Willie, as an expert witness (they had lost a case when he had testified for the defense). He assembled all the weapons (had one part left over) and videoed test firing.

At the trial the defense tried to trip him up, but this guy has more firearms knowledge than the average politician has gas. The judge asked him how they would know the firearms worked. He explained a dry-fire function test and the judge ask him to demonstrate. He pointed out and AK47 and told him to use "that one." He field stripped, reassembled and function tested.

At the next break, the defense attorney approached the JAG and said his client want to talk to Willy. They asked why and he said because he knows so much about guns. Forget the sentence, but he wasn't a major much longer.

No, it was a detailed single page about adding overcomplication to any and all meetings, such as suggesting committees to scrutinize other Committees, to the point of 3 or more committees, suggesting excessive reviews, tabling of everything and anything, for later review, etc. If it wasn't here, I guess I will never find it.
Now I want to see it too.... Sounds like SOP for where I work.