• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Screenshot_20210718-075228_theCHIVE.jpg

Screenshot_20210718-073535_theCHIVE.jpg

This is the one and only instance where I take a stand and say, "naw man"

I've had 2 Cuban ex-wifes. Both crazy

Neither were redheads.

This one is a big no-no.

This is the epitome of the stabby.
A little deli next to where I used to work was owned/run by an Irish guy and his Cuban wife. Food was ok but the show was always worth it a couple times I had to duck something she was throwing at him. I always wanted to ask if I could spend a Friday night with them when there both drinking. But I also didn't we any to get shot.

I said it couldn't be healthy for the spine.. never said it wasn't the preferred yoga pose for pounding!

1) That's, just, like, your opinion, man.
2) When it comes to fucking, health was always a minor concern. My knees would be much healthier if I'd avoided enduro fuckathons, but knowing what I know, would I have worried about knee health? Fuck no! Ditto on other scar tissue. I'm guessing a significant fraction of Hiders risked their health due to concerned fathers, boyfriends, husbands. Did that stop them? Hell no!
3) Don't take me so seriously. Man.

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer
Careful.... it also motivated Timothy McVeigh.... He used this very poem as his "final statement" before he was executed. He wrote it out by hand verbatim and gave it to the warden before they strapped him down.
And your point is? Plenty of killers have supposedly found belief in prison and quote the bible on the way out.

Are we to stop quoting the bible based on the fact some murderer quoted a passage in his last message?

And, to complete my Sunday morning trifuckta of light political humor...

View attachment 7670210

Well, that’s just racist…

And your point is? Plenty of killers have supposedly found belief in prison and quote the bible on the way out.

Are we to stop quoting the bible based on the fact some murderer quoted a passage in his last message?

This particular killer is responsible for 168 deaths in a mass murder incident (19 of which were children). He is *not* the "every day" killer who quotes Bible versus upon their death. He quoted something not as well known as the Bible. Apparently, it meant more to him than any Bible verse. And, as a result of the above, that particular poem is "tainted" for me, to an extent.

I wish McVeigh hadn't used it... I actually like the poem and believe in it's meaning. But I cannot escape the fact that McVeigh did select it as his final statement. And it will always have that taint for me. It could never fully "motivate" me in the OP's context.

This particular killer is responsible for 168 deaths in a mass murder incident (19 of which were children). He is *not* the "every day" killer who quotes Bible versus upon their death. He quoted something not as well known as the Bible. Apparently, it meant more to him than any Bible verse. And, as a result of the above, that particular poem is "tainted" for me, to an extent.

I wish McVeigh hadn't used it... I actually like the poem and believe in it's meaning. But I cannot escape the fact that McVeigh did select it as his final statement. And it will always have that taint for me. It could never fully "motivate" me in the OP's context.
I’m sorry, did you leave your soup unfinished?
1EBB7EE4-3FCF-426E-B130-3E1B74465467.jpeg

That's one of the stooopidest things I have read.
Who gives a fuck about a trivia question that about 100 people actually know?
Grow a set!

Your opinion sir. I'd bet it would be different if one or more of your family were among the victims of the Murrah Federal Building bombing.

Cause we all know the BATF and FBI are saints??? Sure people follow orders....but to what extent? Their own professional career will end? Or their career will blossom?

Which would you choose?? Your career or your conscience??? How many agents left their jobs cause of what happened?? How many stayed to enforce their own vengeance on targets of their respective agency??

God knows we are seeing in these modern days there seems to be PLENTY of federal agents staying quiet.....................go figure.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Doubling down on the stooopidity.
Your opinion sir. I'd bet it would be different if one or more of your family were among the victims of the Murrah Federal Building bombing.
People die from all kinds of shit. I had a family member blow their brains out with a gun. Damn right I still shoot my guns. I have had friends and family die in auto accidents. Damn right I still drive and even ride a motorcycle.
Quit being a cunt.
I'd wager that there's plenty of other shit that fuckstick said and wrote. Maybe you should look it up and censor those things from your vocabulary.
Again, grow a set

This it?
This is the most I can zoom on Google maps.

View attachment 7670250
This it?
This is the most I can zoom on Google maps.

View attachment 7670250

Hard to say, the river was really up after all the rain a couple weeks ago and looked quite different than your picture.

This is what I was referring to, just above, but out of view in your screenshot.

Pretty funny, and absolutely true statement in your original post, but I’ve seen actual trailer houses up on stilts 15’ off the ground 😆 Cajun ingenuity!!

CDFE5F43-E746-48F3-8035-F0122E4F3660.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Hard to say, the river was really up after all the rain a couple weeks ago and looked quite different than your picture.

This is what I was referring to, just above, but out of view in your screenshot.

Pretty funny, and absolutely true statement in your original post, but I’ve seen actual trailer houses up on stilts 15’ off the ground 😆 Cajun ingenuity!!

View attachment 7670571
Haven’t been there in years, but they had them at Grand Isle,LA and Cypermort Point also.

Reactions: CarlM and smoooth1