• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

You forgot the densest element.

2017022321204958af523139cac.jpg

Jaron:

No apologies necessary and if you can't take it you shouldn't don't dish it out. I am not sure what you were referring to and if you would be so kind to explain so to avoid any misunderstandings going forward. For your edification I was referring to Face specifications in finishing concrete. Having constructed over 30 millon SF of industrial space in my 35+ years in the construction business I am very familiar with FF/FL specs but still don't see the relationship between that and how much one can bench press or number of bow kills. BTW I could bench press 250+ and squat 460+ in my younger days but injuries and age have taken a toll on this no longer young body. As far as ways of the Hide, I have been on this site for a number of years and not so unfamiliar with them. Wishing you the best.
Is your Quigley Ford scope in mils or moa?

Reactions: johnnycat
ive actually had that argument with adults
I hired a shop assistant earlier this year and one day he made an observation about the weight of an object not taking density into consideration. I remember squinting and giving him a puzzled look for a moment. It's not why I fired him, but I knew he wasn't going to last long.

And they all said together “ you betcha!”

Sven and Lena get married. So they travel all the way from the North Woods to go on their honeymooooon (Think how the Swedes would say it and go with it) in der big city of Minneapolis - by golly - you bethca!

Once dey er in der honeymooooon suite, Lena says, "Sven my honey, I've always dreamed of having one of dem der milk baths lek all der Hollywoooood moooooovie stars get. Can I have me one of dem der milk baths?"

Sven replies, "Ders nuttin tooooo goooood for my little swedish sugar dumplin'"

So Sven picks up the phone to call roooom service. "Hello roooooom service. My wifey wants one of dem der milk baths like all the Hollywoooood mooooooovie stars get. Do you dink she ken git her one of dem der milk baths?"

The Bellman replies, "Yes sir! Coming right up sir! Would you like it pasteurized?"

Sven thinks for a moment. "No sir, she only wants enough to get up to her belly button."

Bonus video:

Is your Quigley Ford scope in mils or moa?
No I don't have any Quigley Fords and frankly never heard of them. I am a NF and S&B guy and all my precision and ELR scopes are FFP mil. NF F/O scopes are SFP in MOA as well the scopes on my hunting rifles. Regardless your response didn't address my previous query so it leads me to the conclusion you have no idea what I am talking about. Grow up rookie.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
If you want to become more cultured in the Hide read this thread.

For a more specific reference to what Jaron is referring to this thread has the reference.
I’m new here and a noob to long range shooting in general. More of a youngster 1911 Addict. These threads are comedy gold. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

No I don't have any Quigley Fords and frankly never heard of them. I am a NF and S&B guy and all my precision and ELR scopes are FFP mil. NF F/O scopes are SFP in MOA as well the scopes on my hunting rifles. Regardless your response didn't address my previous query so it leads me to the conclusion you have no idea what I am talking about. Grow up rookie.
You really don't get it? Or perhaps you understand the reference now and are just playing straight man? Either way, quite entertaining. Rookie? Comedy gold.

Was your name Buddly in a former life? You actually keep track of the square footage of flat work you’ve poured/finished? How self important of you.

He doesn’t know Buddly. Y’all let it be. I know it’s funny, but it’s starting to be like picking on a little retarded kid. Dirty D has already warned us. There are some pure beautiful women here and y’all are going to fuck up a few pages if you keep it up.