• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A787757B-3882-495D-BD8E-B420D060BD0D.jpeg

Wife has the diamonds in the bezel Tag. She wore it religiously, until I got her an Apple Watch for 1/10 of the price of the Tag.
Exact same story for me. White face, with white accented wrist band, diamond bezel. She always wears the Apple Watch instead.

You had better believe this. You will never see it until he moves and then it may be too late.

The first one I killed at my place. Holding a running pole saw, looking up at what I needed to cut next. Looked down, stepped forward, then realized I had just stepped over a copperhead. He didn't move. 230 gr JHP to the head.

Second one I hit on the tail with a weed eater, and he struck at the line, then tried to go the other way. 230 gr JHP to the head.

So, I've not been attacked by them. But cottonmouths, they are dickheads. They will chase you.

Be armed, always. 4 legs, 2 legs, no legs. There's always something that needs killing.

Kid was probably 12

I don’t go around other people I’m fishing alone and they are compelled to come tell me dumb stories. If I left every time some moron came up to me I’d never get a line wet. Why would I not use a lake I live walking distance from?
Sounds like a good excuse to buy a boat, Fudd won't be walking up on you :)

I have been standing in the parking lot of the security bldg at Barksdale, it’s across the road at the end of the runway, when a B-52 came over my head and did a touch and go. Loudest sustained noise I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: canman
I have been standing in the parking lot of the security bldg at Barksdale, it’s across the road at the end of the runway, when a B-52 came over my head and did a touch and go. Loudest sustained noise I’ve ever heard.
B-1B taking off with full afterburners is incredibly loud, make a B-52 sound like a Cesna 172. LOL

My buddy grew up next to WPAFB back when it was a SAC base. He said when they scrambled all the B52s at once, they couldn't talk in the house for at least a half an hour.

You should try sitting in the hush-house with an F-4 with both engines in full afterburner.
Scared the piss outta me the first time, then every time after that too.

It was about 1981 and I was driving down a two track road hunting Coyotes in Northeastern Nevada.
I hear this noise and it's getting louder and louder. I thought my old truck was fixing to blowup. I had my hand on the door handle fixing to bail out when I looked up and see this B52 only about a thousand feet above me. Scared the shit out of me.
I was listening to the radio latter on that day and it said a B52 had crashed in Southern Nevada. I have always wondered if it was that one that crashed.

Reactions: n0glock
I hafta ask. Of all the places to sail, the Bering sea?
Each fall we would sail from our home port in Humboldt Bay up to Dutch Harbor and follow the crabbers north to provide search and rescue because most of the time they were out of helo range of the closest airports. The naval station at Adak and the Air Force PJ’s out of Elmendorf had mid air refueling capabilities but flatly refused to launch a SAR mission in the worst storms.