• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1630049184449.png

Best Duty Issued Pistol of my 24 year career!
I just joined the Darkside I bought a Glock 19 about two weeks ago….. never wanted to own a Glock and swore I would never own one, but for some reason lately I just had the urge to buy a Glock. I’m loving it so far!

I just joined the Darkside I bought a Glock 19 about two weeks ago….. never wanted to own a Glock and swore I would never own one, but for some reason lately I just had the urge to buy a Glock. I’m loving it so far!
I wish you only the best with your purchase....

Glock 34 is what I’m issued… I’m not saying glock is the best pistol I have shot just this is the best duty pistol I’ve been issued… shot it out too 100 and shoots great!

As a Swiss trained watchmaker I can verify this.
Go with the Victorinox brand if you want a "Swiss Army" watch. They are a bit more pricewise but better made and ARE made in Switzerland. There are legal definitions that must be met to label the watch accordingly. I deal mostly with Rolex on the low end up to Patek Philippe on the high end.
Impressive...

Reactions: rduckwor
1911s are great when you don’t have a hammer and you need to hang some pictures or you got 12 hours to field strip and clean a pistol……😀
A 1911 tuned for reliable duty use should take no longer than 10-15 seconds to field strip to it's frame, slide, barrel, barrel bushing, recoil spring guide rod, recoil spring, and recoil spring plug, and require no tools to do so.

If you know what you're doing you can detail strip it with no tools as well.

ptwoxkk80rd71.jpg