• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Katti Colour

1630471689576.png

1630486543277.png

I pray this was a picture of these heroes before they were loaded on a plane headed for the states.
If not, then to the heartless bastard who gave the order to leave them behind. May your face spend eternity as Nancy Pelosis excercise bicycle seat. You are lower than a tapeworm in a steaming pile of coyote shit.

View attachment 7695064

I pray this was a picture of these heroes before they were loaded on a plane headed for the states.
If not, then to the heartless bastard who gave the order to leave them behind. May your face spend eternity as Nancy Pelosis excercise bicycle seat. You are lower than a tapeworm in a steaming pile of coyote shit.
They were absolutely left behind.

Im still trying to understand the dogs left behind story too. The pictures I saw were Shepards and malonois "abandoned". Not what I would expect from a small animal cat and dog rescue group. I would more like contractor dogs that didnt make the airlift cut. DOD was very specific in there response that no "military" working dogs were left behind

Reactions: mrobb1979 and fx77
I think there is a lot we don't know. I was disappointed after learning that the $80B in gear left behind by our military was actually a reference to the $80B spent to train and equip the Afgan Security forces over two decades.

That only $18B of that was gear, some of it is not serviceable from age or has been destroyed. It wasn't our military abandoning gear, it was the Afgan Security Forces falling to the Taliban.

It is so hard to get through the BS.

I think there is a lot we don't know. I was disappointed after learning that the $80B in gear left behind by our military was actually a reference to the $80B spent to train and equip the Afgan Security forces over two decades.

That only $18B of that was gear, some of it is not serviceable from age or has been destroyed. It wasn't our military abandoning gear, it was the Afgan Security Forces falling to the Taliban.

Your data could be correct, but I think back to WW1 that was started with just a pistol. They have much more than that.

Over $500 billion wasted. . .if that was the result of our "training."

I don't recall anybody saying our military abandoned the gear but that we paid for it and now the Taliban is pretty darn well equipped, wouldn't you say? $188 Billion is a lot of equipment. They sure are strutting about with a lot of modern and operational gear, when before they were using "home made and restored" weapons from before WWI along with old AK's/RPG's/mopeds and Baofengs.

Jeez, we have indirectly given them more and better gear than our good friends the Pakistanis gave them.

^^^ Ralphie beat me to most of it.

Only $18B huh!?! I'll let you pickup the tab then. I'm not calling your out specifically. But, we're not talking about a case of M4's and couple of boxes of bullets. I see pics of a lot of U.S. battle rattle and dudes hanging from Blackhawks.

^^^ Ralphie beat me to most of it.

Only $18B huh!?! I'll let you pickup the tab then. I'm not calling your out specifically. But, we're not talking about a case of M4's and couple of boxes of bullets. I see pics of a lot of U.S. battle rattle and dudes hanging from Blackhawks.
If my post left the impression that I am not outraged, please understand I am outraged.

The point of my post is the blatant exploitation of the facts, when the truth is bad enough.

Reactions: TripleBull
Over $500 billion wasted. . .if that was the result of our "training."

I don't recall anybody saying our military abandoned the gear but that we paid for it and now the Taliban is pretty darn well equipped, wouldn't you say? $188 Billion is a lot of equipment. They sure are strutting about with a lot of modern and operational gear, when before they were using "home made and restored" weapons from before WWI along with old AK's/RPG's/mopeds and Baofengs.

Jeez, we have indirectly given them more and better gear than our good friends the Pakistanis gave them.
Just for clarity I said $18B not 188 Billion. I don't know what 500 billion you are referring to.

I don't want yo hijack this thread, just wanted to clarify it is well under $18B.

Just for clarity I said $18B not 188 Billion. I don't know what 500 billion you are referring to.

I don't want yo hijack this thread, just wanted to clarify it is well under $18B.
You already hijacked this thread but you ain't alone.

My eyes turned your B into an 8, sorry for that.

Still $18 Billion will buy a lot of good shit and now we see who is using it. It ain't our friends.

Sobering thought, that one pistol and assassin brought about WWI, resulting in 9.7 million military and about 10 million civilian deaths. Which subsequently layed the foundation for WWII, 20 million military and 40 million civilian deaths, many of whom died because of deliberate genocide, massacres, mass-bombings, disease, and starvation. I hope that never happens to this great country.

Sobering thought, that one pistol and assassin brought about WWI, resulting in 9.7 million military and about 10 million civilian deaths. Which subsequently layed the foundation for WWII, 20 million military and 40 million civilian deaths, many of whom died because of deliberate genocide, massacres, mass-bombings, disease, and starvation. I hope that never happens to this great country.

Hope.jpg