• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

joe tzu.jpg

Denim bibs for the win! Change up the shirt for any occasion. Just bibs and no shirt for family functions. Redwing boots for winter, spring, summer and fall. Or no shoes for family functions.
Shit we take it a step further... We like to match our firearms with our outfits that day... But we're really high class out here in Oklahoma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BoltRunner
Wait, wait... Hold up... Let me get this straight...

THESE are supposed to be the motherfuckers who are gonna wear the green uniforms with red stars herding us into the train cars and "showers" or shooting us at roadside ditches, and then goose-stepping down Pennsylvania Avenue in perfect square formations to glorious giant orchestra music that harkens back to the height and power of Roman hegemony??? Or maybe it is all in the plan to make us laugh to death instead so they don't have to waste ammo???

anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif

E-Ct5b9-WUAc-LOb0.png

Wait, wait... Hold up... Let me get this straight...

THESE are supposed to be the motherfuckers who are gonna wear the green uniforms with red stars herding us into the train cars and showers or shooting us at roadside ditches, and then goose-stepping down Pennsylvania Avenue in perfect square formations to glorious giant orchestra music that harkens back to the height and power of Roman hegemony???

anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif

E-Ct5b9-WUAc-LOb0.png
Just think how fucking out there a weirdo is from these 2 missed abortion attempts

The 9/1 update says there were working dogs left and released. It's semantics to say MWD's were not left and disregard CWD's.

"It is now clear that this group of animals, which including trained working dogs, but none belonging to the U.S. government, was indeed released into the airport before the final U.S. military withdrawal. There is also a new report that the Taliban are in the process of rounding them up, with the hope of potentially putting some of them back to work."

^^^ Ralphie beat me to most of it.

Only $18B huh!?! I'll let you pickup the tab then. I'm not calling your out specifically. But, we're not talking about a case of M4's and couple of boxes of bullets. I see pics of a lot of U.S. battle rattle and dudes hanging from Blackhawks.

well Biden promised to “Build back better “

Reactions: 22Hshots
Once upon a time in a land far away there was a time when beautiful women didn't have hair in all 64 colors of the Crayola crayon box.
Eyebrows weren't hand drawn. Fish lips weren't a thing.
Nor were nose rings, and unnecessary ink that distracted from the beauty of good, healthy, glowing, female skin...
In that time there was a queen dreamt of by many a teenage boy. (and young soldiers)
Unobtainable though she was, possessing that unmatched beauty, she still had that "girl next door" quality about her that made it seem as though it may have been possible.
Just... maybe.
Who could forget Kathy Ireland?

1 Kathy-Ireland-Hot-in-Black-Lingerie.jpg

Last edited:
So true but not for liberal statesView attachment 7695657

The "arguments" of antigunners are SO, SO easily rebuffed and thrown back at them.

Some examples:

"When seconds counts, police are just minutes away".

" Yeah I agree, only cops, military, and concentration camp guards should have guns".

And this is one of my favorites:

THEM: "Do you know that statistically, if you have a gun in your home/on your person, it is XXX percent more likely to be used against you or your family blah blah blah?"

ME: "Everything in life is a gamble, boy. And I think I'll take my chances".

ME: "Do you know that statistically, if you were to be anally penetrated with a beer bottle up to the shoulders of the bottle, your chances of experiencing an involuntary orgasm AND liking it, and possibly wanting more, are XXXXX percent?" (Say it with an absolutely straight and expressionless face)

And of course, for image supported social media sites, one single image to crush any pro gun control drivel:

53s48a.jpg
53s48a.jpg