• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

DDA4491C-1502-461C-AFE4-A133F1A63D11.png

I totally hear that. I spent from age 6 to 52 spending much of my time climbing. Initially, I was a peak bagger, then I got into technical backcountry routes. The Tetons were like a magnet. I have not done all the classics there, but many of the top tier big routes. The mountains are like a playground, but with a twist - there are no appeals in the court of gravity.

View attachment 7701856

:)(y) My kind of friend!! Been a rock climber going on 10-12 years. Grew up in San diego, so The Valley wasn't too far away. Done any big routes in the Valley? Ive got my eyes on the RNWF of half dome, free the east buttress of middle cathedral and south face on WA column. I relocated to WA state and have plans for Rainier next year with my wife. Climb on!

Reactions: TripleBull
It took three shots of the cheapest mescal to erase the imaginary taste from reading that.

Thank you, sir, may I have another!

The same thing always happens on picture threads. All you can do it keep tossing up pictures and buying extra eye bleach.

View attachment 7701866

I've never been a fan of hanging belays on gear. Can't tell if your anchor is on bolts or not. Ive done a several routes in CA that were only hanging belays and they always make my bunghole pucker more than being on the sharp end. Climb safe, climb hard! :cool:(y)

Reactions: TripleBull
Blah… blah… blah….

First of all… Which vaccine is Israel using?

Second, if you’re getting crossover infections what is the variant currently going on in Israel? Delta, gamma, mu, etc.

Third, even if the friggin vaccine is only 40% effective that’s better than being completely screwed.

Lastly, this thing will continue to be a moving target and every year they will probably come out with the four strains that are the worst and create a vaccine for that.

all of the vaccines that have been produced from the United States are affective against the original beta and alpha variants of what we call COVID-19. Any additional protection is a matter of happenstance not planning. And all the friggin conspiracy theorist and anti-VAXer need to get a life… rather than running around thinking that what they’re spouting is actually valid.

Blah… blah… blah….

First of all… Which vaccine is Israel using?

Second, if you’re getting crossover infections what is the variant currently going on in Israel? Delta, gamma, mu, etc.

Third, even if the friggin vaccine is only 40% effective that’s better than being completely screwed.

Lastly, this thing will continue to be a moving target and every year they will probably come out with the four strains that are the worst and create a vaccine for that.

all of the vaccines that have been produced from the United States are affective against the original beta and alpha variants of what we call COVID-19. Any additional protection is a matter of happenstance not planning. And all the friggin conspiracy theorist and anti-VAXer need to get a life… rather than running around thinking that what they’re spouting is actually valid.

“See the vaccine doesn’t work…!” When it was designed for a completely different variant of the virus…

So if the vaccine was not designed for this strain of covid-19............................why does getting vaccinated matter? You say stupid shit and do stupid things because you are stupid.

Honestly, you clap every time a women gets and abortion and grinds up a baby human. Her body, her choice,,,,,,,,,,,right? Well if she chooses to not vaccinate...............................is it really her body or her choice?

So if the vaccine was not designed for this strain of covid-19............................why does getting vaccinated matter? You say stupid shit and do stupid things because you are stupid.

Honestly, you clap every time a women gets and abortion and grinds up a baby human. Her body, her choice,,,,,,,,,,,right? Well if she chooses to not vaccinate...............................is it really her body or her choice?
Oopsie. There we got again.

1631503908849.png

1631503934277.png

1631503957670.png

You guys don't stop fucking around I am going to post some pictures from Shankster's bachelor party, even @Dirty D got embarrassed and left early.

It's not a vaccine. If it were, no one would get the virus afterward. It is an experimental drug with potentially terrible side effects, depending on the person.

Secondly, the appropriate TREATMENT. Is old, proven, cheap and effective.

Thirdly, follow the money. Chinese money into Joe's pockets. Pharmaceutical companies stock values dramatically increasing.

And I can tell you an FD in Texas where 120 out of 150 Firefighter/Paramedics did not take the experimental drug, when we were offered it early, and have continued to decline it. It would not be a good idea to try to force us into it.
1631505338210.jpeg

1631505904126.jpeg