• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So if the vaccine was not designed for this strain of covid-19............................why does getting vaccinated matter? You say stupid shit and do stupid things because you are stupid.

Honestly, you clap every time a women gets and abortion and grinds up a baby human. Her body, her choice,,,,,,,,,,,right? Well if she chooses to not vaccinate...............................is it really her body or her choice?

Boy, you really want to win this one don’t you.

So you’re going to go on casting dispersions that have no logical basis…

40% effectiveness is still 40% effectiveness even if it wasn’t designed for the specific strain.

I never said people don’t get the choice to decide what they want to do.

Paraphrasing, what I said was: you don’t know what you’re talking about, and it’s obvious.

It was a good idea to bring abortion into it so you could attempt to pull a slight of hand and try to get people off your original topic.

That’s the tact of the weak minded, and scumbag politicians.

Last edited:
Boy, you really want to win this one don’t you.

So you’re going to go on casting dispersions that have no logical basis…

40% effectiveness is still 40% effectiveness even if it wasn’t designed for the specific strain.

I never said people don’t get the choice to decide what they want to do.

Paraphrasing, what I said was: you don’t know what you’re talking about, and it’s obvious.

It was a good idea to bring abortion into it so you could attempt to pull a slight of hand and try to get people off your original topic.

That’s the tact of the weak minded, and scumbag politicians.
You win the bullshit COVD threads. All of them. Happy now?

I guess @Dirty D wasn't enough

unnamed (8).jpg

Oopsie. There we got again.

View attachment 7702184
View attachment 7702185
View attachment 7702186

You guys don't stop fucking around I am going to post some pictures from Shankster's bachelor party, even @Dirty D got embarrassed and left early.

Looks like a small planet has landed! Enough to make anyone vomit.

To quote someone else on here (cannot recall who): If she was the last woman on the planet, I wouldn't fuck her with a borrowed dick, and someone else doing the pushing”.

Talk about stabby, (137,605) she’s got a big ass knife tattooed on her arm right there. I’d say hit it for the ride of your life, then run like hell. And thank you to the last few posters for trying to “fix” the Id 10 t problems we’ve been having.