• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1634355480720.png

CB5D91FF-B67A-4BB5-9717-D549BF46B82A.JPG

Even the target, who was repeatedly shot in the face, knows the truth.

Here's part of today's drills.

1 x 60% IPSC steel at 100 yards

Distance markers at 35 yards/25 yards/18 yards

Low/high ready at 100 on steel, run to 50y, also on same steel

Run to 35 yard, 1x shot at cardboard, 1x at steel
Run to 25 yard, 1x shot at cardboard, 1x at steel
Run to 18 yard, 1x shot at cardboard, 1x at steel

Then do it in reverse. All timed and sometimes ran against a 2nd person simultaneously. A single miss is a failure.

I could have and didn’t. To be fair she was a dwarf that had a normal looking body and she was just a little over 4’. I was younger and dumber. Could have made for a good story.

Got turned down by a girl in a wheelchair too, could have put a wheel boot on if she ever tried to leave.

Do I bring over a nice bottle of ensure for the first date, or a nice prune and hard candy charcuterie board?

I want to show I care, perhaps some calcium pills? Don’t want to break her hip beating up those guts.

Saw my drunk buddy getting head from a woman in her mid-60s in public once, no shame. Think he was 24, she was dripping melted ice cream on him....can’t unsee that one. He text us all pics of her naked later.

He also brought this big fat girl home that had her hair done to look like a skunk. The size wasn’t the issue she just looked....dirty.

Last edited: