• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Some new ones for tonight... Send 'em out there folks!

5rcq7t.jpg
5rcq7t.jpg

5rcr3q.jpg

5rcr3q.jpg

Yo I do that shit on Youtube all the time... Like on the Norway bow and arrow attacks because of the sheer amount of hoplophobic buttfuckery posted in the comments:

Me:
-------
Police: "Why did you choose a bow and arrow instead of a gun"?

Shooter: "So I can still hear the voices talking to me as I shot"...
-------

Humor is a healthy and well accepted way to help ease a tense and negative situation. Folks who work in emergency response services probably know this intimately. Somebody got butthurt of course, so my response was: "Dark humor. It is like fully stocked grocery store shelves in Biden's new America. Not everyone gets it"...

Last edited:
I'm very disappointed in you people; half-way through the morning and no Alec Baldwin memes yet? C'mon man, this should be epic!

Reactions: Mr.Kirk and fx77
Like most Hide members, I have shot a bunch of guns. Including the Taurus raging judge in 454 Casul. That is the most recoil I have ever felt in a handgun! On the third shot, the cylinder caught my right thumb nail and folded be backwards… Unless, I’m in camping, fishing or something in bear country and get attacked…I am not interested in shooting it again!