• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635129044715.png

That's in tiajuana... I would call it a beauty pagent... just a 5 min show. Watch at your own risk....

"Tiajuana has him now"
Sounds like a good time but my dumbass probably wouldn't make it long without some backup.

Chick I'm thinking of had a "Day of the Dead" thing going on and a Marlin model 60.

I can't remember if I saw this here or somewhere else, may be a repost. Fuck it.

I see a bunch of this crap on multiple sites.
IMG_4475.JPG

I don't think this would an acceptable inspection method by OSHA! I was told not to climb the racking at a factory one time! I said, "whatever....till you make my job easier don't tell me what to do!" This guy is climbing on top of bombs! Awesome!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think this would an acceptable inspection method by OSHA! I was told not to climb the racking at a factory one time! I said, "whatever....till you make my job easier don't tell me what to do!" This guy is climbing on tops of bombs! Awesome!!!!
Years ago we’d hang on to the concrete pump and they’d swing us from wall to wall often walking high walls with no scaffolding after a few beers that the concrete pump company salesman brought for lunch.
The good ole days :)

Don’t even ask me about trench box safety violations :rolleyes:

I don't think this would an acceptable inspection method by OSHA! I was told not to climb the racking at a factory one time! I said, "whatever....till you make my job easier don't tell me what to do!" This guy is climbing on tops of bombs! Awesome!!!!

Never did that, but I did take a smoke break sitting on a stack of BLU-27s.

Years ago we’d hang on to the concrete pump and they’d swing us from wall to wall often walking high walls with no scaffolding after a few beers that the concrete pump company salesman brought for lunch.
The good ole days :)

Don’t even ask me about trench box safety violations :rolleyes:

I can tell you fire departments everywhere are thankful trench box violations have pretty much ended.