• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

random-shite-2021-10-28-20.jpg

I’m throwing the flag on this. You can’t bolt on the tits and leave the gut and stretch marks. It makes no sense.
That's what you call a gut...? Hahaha thats a pooch at most and tons of actual women over 28yrs old have those, you been staring at these airbrushed & photoshopped Instagram models too long :ROFLMAO:

That's what you call a gut...? Hahaha thats a pooch at most and tons of actual women over 28yrs old have those, you been staring at these airbrushed & photoshopped Instagram models too long :ROFLMAO:
Different standards my man. Some like shoes. Abs are awesome. No matter how many times Dirty D throws the hippos out, guts are a no-go for me. Just cant do it.

Not against augmentation, but I don't really get why people get cosmetic surgery on one part but don't have the discipline to work on the rest of the package. Its like having a new car in front of a house that looks like shit.

Reactions: 22Hshots and fx77
Different standards my man. Some like shoes. Abs are awesome.

Not against augmentation, but I don't really get why people get cosmetic surgery on one part but don't have the discipline to work on the rest of the package. Its like having a new car in front of a house that looks like shit.
Oh I hear ya my friend and don't disagree just bustin balls, just remember the higher your standards the more they cost one way or another...

Different standards my man. Some like shoes. Abs are awesome. No matter how many times Dirty D throws the hippos out, guts are a no-go for me. Just cant do it.

You must be young and picky...age and baby making are not kind to women's "guts"

Reactions: Garvey
Been on this thread from the beginning. This may be the most Motivational post yet. Well done Twitchy. Great story. Good looking little ones you have there.

Can't confirm the pictured story, but it worked for my twins. Heart rate and O2 levels stabilized with a loving touch. A nurse told us of a study that concluded that with "loving" touch vs "working" touch (something doctors/nurse/staff would do) babies, especially premature, would progress better and faster. I found the study and it included brain wave studies of these infant patients. Basically if you want your baby to get better, hold them as much as possible. It took a lot of convincing and ultimately breaking the rules, but we put the babies together.

253182332_10159831668313035_1848462172210445696_n.jpg

253191122_10159831695533035_77688608311541754_n.jpg

Yeah, but where's the engine? I kid. However, this is an accurate depiction of the natural home for McLaren's
Yeah, really hope they trade that thing to someplace far far away!!!

For all the hype that Mclaren are, I’ve seen chewing gum and chicken wire hold shit together better. The side dash panels are literally held on with Velcro!!!

Reactions: Redhook