• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

269619540_4865449706855580_6047125994456844734_n.jpg

A little something for everyone- including the shoe fetish guys
View attachment 7765793
Fail. Wrong shoes. Flog yourself.

How many times do I have to reiterate to you slow-bus riding degenerates??

Tumblr_l_783173783451866.jpg

Extra points if you can find a Stabby wearing "dem shoes"

I lead by example:

Tumblr_l_657982059195925.jpg

I appreciate the knowledge of my reputation. Now, quit fucking up with posting women with the wrong damn shoes.

Your Google key words should be something along the line of "Louboutin sluts" or similar.

You're welcome, you tards.

Last edited:
This is in the UK, about 30 miles form me. Everyone knows about it. No one likes it.

I'd still rather drive through here than that bit of freeway by Houston though. Except I liked Texas. But not Odessa. But the other parts were pretty good.

The current super sniper scope replacement is probably the Arken scope.

Surprisingly, the glass is very good. Overall, it’s a great deal if you don’t have money for a ZCO/S&B/Zeiss/NF.

I bought one for giggles and was really surprised how good it was to look through. Reticles not bad. Illuminated center reticle. Turrets are OK.

Last edited:
Was testing some ammo in my garage and recovered a pill from the back stop. (147 GRN FMJ 9mm for the nerds...) I said...hmmm...looks like a flower almost. Thus the minor brainstorm for a Christmas gift for my daughter. I have seen similar designs and the like, but all except for the stems were from my pack rat collection of stuff..:LOL: Just thought I'd share with the goon squad
IMG_4502.jpg
IMG_4501.jpg

Was testing some ammo in my garage and recovered a pill from the back stop. (147 GRN FMJ 9mm for the nerds...) I said...hmmm...looks like a flower almost. Thus the minor brainstorm for a Christmas gift for my daughter. I have seen similar designs and the like, but all except for the stems were from my pack rat collection of stuff..:LOL: Just thought I'd share with the goon squad
View attachment 7766204View attachment 7766205
dang you made it difficult to read the funnies...Sunday paper just isn't the same without them

Reactions: lash
View attachment 7766204View attachment 7766205

Back when gun shows were cool, there was a young lady making several items from expended brass. VERY nice product you have there!