• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

breaking-news (1).png

Laugh if you want, but there use to be a ski "hill" outside Omaha that opened every winter.
2 of them
"Mt Crescent" just on the IA side on the north side of town and "Nebraski" just outside of Gretna.

worked at Mt Crescent my freshman year of college bumping chairs and adjusting binders in the rental shop on the days I wasnt working at the hospital.

87FE4AAF-EE9E-4DAB-9F45-3F721C401241.jpeg
Motivational for me.

Found a decent deal on a well aged 20ga 870 Wingmaster for my son’s first shotgun in an estate auction. Clearly hadn’t been shot in decades with dust-bunnies nearly obstructing the barrel. Some Hoppes to get all the crud out of it, and she cleaned up really nicely. The wood doesn’t have a scratch on it. Not an identical match to my 12ga 870SC Wingmaster, but close enough for me. Now just to wait another year (or two) before he’s old and big enough to shoot it. Let’s be honest, I won’t be able to resist taking it pheasant hunting within the month. 😂

If anyone has a hookup for NOS or gently used high gloss Wingmaster barrels, I’d love to track down an Improved Cylinder or Modified choke barrel for it as well (came with a Full).

You need to think real hard before you take two of those chemical corks.
It’s gonna work quick but it’s going to feel like King Kong shoved a pair of vice grips up your ass and squeezed the life out of your lower tract.
For real.
No shit. Literally. But painful.
Agreed- take two of those and you’ll need an air hammer to bust your next turd loose

View attachment 7768725

The transport guy just roled it right over his trailer axle wheel wells. Although he was kinda pissed when he delivered it because the dealer just told him it was an F150 not a Raptor.
Why? Those look like drive over fenders so it’s no different on his end, and a raptors still an f-150 with upgrades pretty much.

I've never had a desire or even thought of borrowing someone's dick.

Me neither, but it was making a point that I wouldn't want to touch the 'thing' with a disinfected barge pole! Why are people posting pictures of ugly as fuck fatties.

Me neither, but it was making a point that I wouldn't want to touch the 'thing' with a disinfected barge pole! Why are people posting pictures of ugly as fuck fatties.
It’s trolling people like yourself. You take the bait every time. In case you’re having trouble reading, THIS IS THE MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE THREAD!!
Key word being ‘picture’.

1640637451678.jpeg