• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

269982538_4139644746137624_5241620549287919713_n.jpg

Wow… threw out the clutch !!

Reactions: Keepmvng

My reply to anyone who had called me "selfish" in the past: "I know. If an active shooter was to come into this (mall, store, restaurant, whatever) right now, I WILL use YOU as a human shield to get myself out of here....... What's the matter? You've seen a fucking ghost?"...

Our mtns too.
Lady friend had to stay at family’s an extra day due to mtn passes being closed due to avy danger.

Lots more of those closures off and on today I guess.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Naw.
Have Dirty D and 168 bring some of their wimmerns.

Food and fuel oil.

Im a planner. 😉

Plus warm iffin its cold. Size 2 chick steal
All the covers and be whinin
Powda imma let you in on a little secret. Just because I post pics of fat greasy, sweaty, zit covered wimmens doesn't mean I prefer them. Neither does @Dirty D we are just doing our part to expand your cultural horizons and expose you to something you may have never held hands with before, and to punish those wrong doers that defile the MPT with non-motivational content.

That being said, carry on.

wi9g5lliqzf01.jpg

PAY-Sarah-squashing.jpg

Is lunch provided?
Got stuck on Donner summit right after a trip for Easter one year. Road was closed due to slides. Since we lived in the mountains, the trunk of the car had a full winter survival kit, including snowshoes, back packs and food/water. Sleeping bags, and mountain stove. We'd wait till they cleared the slide, move up to the next one, and wait for it. Longest stop was three hours, so after about an hour and a half, I started eyeballing the other cars to see who we'd save and who we'd eat. On the last long pause, we were next to a Reefer truck. I figured whatever was in there would feed the two of us, for months. My plan was to wait for everyone else to panic and quietly mutter "We should try to walk out, it's only a mile..." then lay low while everyone filed off. We were good for overnight, since we had plenty of insulation, but most of the people had only light clothing, and inadequate foot gear. And they let their cars idle constantly. We watched a couple of movies on the lap-top. And ate cheese and crackers and hard salami, and drank hot cocoa. Finally got to Reno at almost dawn. We had left Sacramento about 11 AM. Road was open when we left, but started having slides as the day warmed up. Kept snowing up high, and the storm closed in, temp dropped. It was a mess.