• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Charging up the charger???

daily_picdump-71-15.jpg

We are talking about the original map of Texas not as it is now.
View attachment 7769371

But, Alaska wins by only 40 miles. Great cirle distance from Bownsville to Casper vs Ketchikan to Barrow.. I withdraw the statement. The problem with the map has to do with high latitudes and curvature of the earth and when printed the map appears bigger than it is.
View attachment 7769369

Brownsville to Casper 1100 air miles.
One more map:
458A2D39-26EE-4FFE-921D-4094D15F5AF8.jpeg

🤣

Last edited:
Bot ain't that the truth! Texas has a lot to be proud of but after a night of "there's more money in Texas than the rest of the world", "the longest river in the world is in Texas", "the highest mountain in the world is in Texas", "the lowest valley in the world is in Texas", "the border of Texas would stretch from the Earth to the Sun and back", blah, blah, blah. You can get more than a gutful in short order. Stick to your strengths. Rattlesnake roundups, Sam Houston, able to bear inhuman amounts heat and humidity...you know, your strengths!

2020 GLC. Rattle in the climate case. Left side blend door flap arm broke. They are pretty easy, especially compared to a 140 body.
Cool! Glad to hear they're getting a little easier. I've been out of that profession for a few years, but I'm still collecting tools....just in case.