• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Had a 72 dodge van with a 360 in it.
Thermoquad,direct connection cam,hooker headers 3.5” pipes to old school turbo mufflers.
Manual steering manual brakes no AC.
Three on the tree you could hear it idling a hundred yards away.
Wife used to love driving that thing.
My dad had one, I think it was a 75. It ran great until it started blowing freeze plugs. I guess the Midwest salt was eating thru them.

1641853102171.png

'64' Dodge Dart. Then a Ford love wagon [van] with 3 on the tree.

Had a 72 dodge van with a 360 in it.
Thermoquad,direct connection cam,hooker headers 3.5” pipes to old school turbo mufflers.
Manual steering manual brakes no AC.
Three on the tree you could hear it idling a hundred yards away.
Wife used to love driving that thing.
Had a '69 Ford E-100 van. Blueprinted the engine, converted the transmission to four on the tree, with a separate reverse lever on the floor. Low end torque cam, 2 barrel carb, changed the rear end ratio and added larger tires. 27 mpg going up hill with medium load, at 42 mph.
So much torque, that twice I spun the clutch while the clutch was fully engage, just by adding more throttle. Ran better uphill than on the flats. Did one trip to Alaska, plus 6 to Baha Mexico.

Reactions: Garvey
Yea yea shifters...
Who remembers swing away steering columns and the way they would randomly jump into gear when you would swing the steering over ?

Reactions: Barneybdb