• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I suspect it may have to do with the legal liability risk of posting such a pic.. Celebs are quick to sue if it's a pic they don't like or want others to see. There are also "Watermarked" pics that incur the same/similar liability risk.

Correct as I understand things. Fake celeb nudes are a quick way for attorneys to start slinging shit towards the Hide.

3468FB01-52F5-4C44-938C-497EB88946F6.jpeg

Wendy O Williams (Plasmatics) wanna be
Wendy O used black electrical tape, top only.
Probably a lot less painful to remove.
Duct tape girl was a regular at the comic con and CES shows year after year....and looked a lot better than Wendy O.

I agree, for myself. That said, some people just don’t have any semblance of self control.
Years ago a buddy bought a brand new Honda CBR1000. Sold it two weeks later because he knew he wouldn’t be able to, at minimum, keep a valid Drivers License. We had all already told him he’d probably be dead within a year if he kept it.

Good on the Hellcat driver for knowing his own limitations and impulse control level.
This is gonna sound like bs, but I bought a CBR100F off a friend who knew it was going to kill him. He sold it to me for what he still owed on it(sweet deal). He was not the most sober individual, so I'm sure he was right. The number of times I got us into the shit, and the number of times it got us out of the shit, are miraculously equal.

I didn't make the rules but I thought I'd repost the rules. I'm not sure why celebrities are off limits, but please respect the rule.

Edit: Please also note; No Politics
I thought it was nudes. Anyway no more until it gets clarified.

Reactions: Charlie112
I thought it was nudes. Anyway no more until it gets clarified.

See Jefe's post above. I believe the prohibition applies only to celebrity "nudes" and not other pics, unless they are "watermarked," meaning that they are very likely the owned by some private photographer or agency (eg. Getty Images). That agency will watermark to protect them. They could sue for copyright infringement if pics they own are published by others (meaning they lose $$$).

Everyone close their eyes as it's payback time for @Dirty D
😘
One of my thoughts for 2022 in the prediction thread is that Maggie's would get shut down because someone decided that too much pink was the best use of their time and energy. Is this the post that makes me a prophet? If so, what a loser post to die from.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Everyone close their eyes as it's payback time for @Dirty D
😘

DO NOT POST LIKE THIS AGAIN
I also don't understand how this was payback. You're playing in D's yard. That's the stuff D's little D likes. He's the only one not harmed in the making of that image. I could go on.

I missed it too. I feel left out and not included. I have been discriminated against and I am offended. Ain’t fair!
Just search "blue waffles" and I'm sure you're sure to find something that can fill in the blank...

And speaking of google searches, I'd be terrified to see the search history for some of you pervs...

Per Lowlight, site owner. It’s in the forums rules.

Do not post.
Visible genitalia (even when covered or obscured by transparent clothing); Visible anus and/or fully nude close-up of buttocks.”

Also celebrity nudes and copyright is a no no.
1642179903130.jpeg