• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

463056-haydn-porter-nude.jpg
Me likey

How come when Barney posts pictures all can see is:

morning_picdump_3524_640_19.jpg

No pictures display???

I am posting from Australia, maybe try turning your screen upside down??

Other than that I have no idea, I have a better understanding of PLC systems than forum software....

Pull those people over all the time, you have a Jesus fish on your car.....you need to do something really stupid.

Plus if it is cold or raining if you do something stupid enough to make me get out of the car you are getting at least one ticket.
I'm just trying to understand and make sure I know what you're saying here. Are you saying that if someone has a ichthus or sign of Jona symbol (aka Jesus fish). You assume they must be pretty decent and not deserving of any ticket you can find.... but If they have typical druggie type stickers, you are more likely to give them a ticket, especially if they do something so egregious you can't ignore it and it's cold or raining? That all makes sense to me so I'm not questioning it just making sure that's what you are saying.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Because yiu haven't passed the tests. You have to explain your background in concrete work, prove you can bench at least #275 and show your Quigley-Ford scope.

I worked construction when I was young and poured/finished plenty of concrete. Sorry, I'm too old to bench 275# anymore. A pic of the Quigley is below. Now give it up. How can I see Barney's pics? :oops:

P.S. I've been a member here enough years I should have been given the double secret handshake by now. I tried turning my computer upside down and that didn't help! And I can't weld worth a shit.

Quigley.jpg

Last edited: