• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

biker-chicky.jpg

Been watching a bunch of Pink Floyd videos trying to get over this coughing fit (got a bad sinus infection)
This chick on the right. God... that is what a set of legs are supposed to look like in a little black dress.
Actually, that's what everything is supposed to look like in a little black dress.

View attachment 7795436

I use to have that exact concert on laser disc. Damn, those three singers were good.

You do know that a moose knuckle is the term for the MALE equivalent of a camel toe, right? Hence the aforementioned lumpiness? Care to revise your statement sir?
No its not. At least never that I've heard. Its like Cougar, Jaguar, and Snow Leopard; all the same species, some just evolved a little more 😉 . There's Camel toe, which by nature or self inflicted, becomes the Moose knuckle.

Reactions: bp7178
No its not. At least never that I've heard. Its like Cougar, Jaguar, and Snow Leopard; all the same species, some just evolved a little more 😉 . There's Camel toe, which by nature or self inflicted, becomes the Moose knuckle.
I learned it as the male version as well. 🤷‍♂️

No. They are not all the same species. Not even the same genus. For instance the jaguar is Panthera onca, where as the puma (mountain lion) is Puma concolor. Genus/species As for the rest of your argument, can’t help you.

No. They are not all the same species. Not even the same genus. For instance the jaguar is Panthera onca, where as the puma (mountain lion) is Puma concolor. Genus/species As for the rest of your argument, can’t help you.
Please tell me that deep down, you know I'm talking about women. Milfs, if you will.