• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1520482534169.png

1520482574383.png

1520482607197.png

Sitzpinkler
In German, the phrase for someone who sits and urinates; a "Sitzpinkler", is equivalent to wimp, wuss or pussy.
"Michael wouldn't come out drinking with us -- he has to take his wife to her pedicure."
"That's 'cause he's a Sitzpinlker"

Thank You for the clarification kind sir. Shouldn't you be counting sheep right about now ?

(Nevertheless, a Sitzpinkler doesn't have to clean up nearly as much "splash" and overspray as someone who sits. Not that I'd know, I just hang it out off the back deck onto the lawn. No fuss, no muss. Raccoons don't like it much, particularly if I sneak out, on to the deck)

Thank You for the clarification kind sir. Shouldn't you be counting sheep right about now ?

(Nevertheless, a Sitzpinkler doesn't have to clean up nearly as much "splash" and overspray as someone who sits. Not that I'd know, I just hang it out off the back deck onto the lawn. No fuss, no muss. Raccoons don't like it much, particularly if I sneak out, on to the deck)

"Counting sheep???" Local time is just after midday Friday, pleasant 90 deg F.

Reactions: abizdafuzz