• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mounting Atlas to A5 Stock

sierra11b

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2010
Sacramento
I am in the market for the BT10 and am prepared to wait as long as it takes. My A5 stock is configured with the standard bipod lug. My question is is there a picatinny rail out there that will fit into the female/screw set portion where the lug is currently mounted? I suppose I would need to tap another screw to make it work but was just wondering... I really like the release of the LW17 model which is why I ask.

I have never shot the Atlas bipods, only held one. How easy does the standard model mount? Just like the Harris?

I think I may be over-thinking my configuration... anyone care to talk me off this ledge and convince me the standard mount will be more than enough?

Re: Mounting Atlas to A5 Stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your also welcome </div></div>

lol! That was a great idea 427 ........

I wonder if McMillan will start offering this as an option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes they do if you know how to ask. </div></div>

Good to know, wish I would have thought ahead when I ordered my A5 a few months ago.