• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Mounting Skeetir and PVS -14 on a bridge

Trooper84

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2020
I picked up a MOD Armory D-14 dovetail bridge to mount my pvs14 and Skeetir together. Is there a solution to make the two play nice together on this bridge as far as getting the rear lens close the the same plane? Right now the skeet sits forward about an 1” compared to the 14

I picked up a MOD Armory D-14 dovetail bridge to mount my pvs14 and Skeetir together. Is there a solution to make the two play nice together on this bridge as far as getting the rear lens close the the same plane? Right now the skeet sits forward about an 1” compared to the 14
Call Mod Armory and ask for Nicole. If there is one, she would likely know what it is.

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
The Mod dovetail sockets are adjustable so should accept any front clip dovetail. If wilcox or whoever sells a setup to align the Skeet with one of their arms that setup should work on the Mod bridge. Likewise if it lines up on a knights bridge the oss shoe for whichever side you need should line it up.

I happen to need a couple D14 arms if Mod Armory doesn't have a solution😶

I know this isn't the D-14 bridge, but I thought this might be useful knowledge anyways.

Wilcox Bridge Offset Solution