• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mouse trap

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
Look what my sweety pie found on Amazon.

Kerally bucket lid mouse trap.

Our feed trailer is a fucking magnet to the little bastards.
First kill today of many. She thinks it's so fun, she's funny, set it up this morning when it came and I catch her going out of her way to check it.
When she got her first one, she had to get me and show it off like it was her first fish she caught.
Oh fuck, I love it.
She can't shoot anything, but she can bait and drown something

Look what my sweety pie found on Amazon.

Kerally bucket lid mouse trap.

Our feed trailer is a fucking magnet to the little bastards.
First kill today of many. She thinks it's so fun, she's funny, set it up this morning when it came and I catch her going out of her way to check it.
When she got her first one, she had to get me and show it off like it was her first fish she caught.
Oh fuck, I love it.
She can't shoot anything, but she can bait and drown something
Hmmm. I had a round of rats the last 6 weeks. I think I got the mac daddy and bottom bitch so looks in the clear now. I used those Tom Cat things. One pulled himself through the neighbors yard, but I've lost one trap. Thinking maybe an owl that hangs out here may have gotten it and carried it off.

"Look at what my sweetie pie found"
No pictures? Now I gotta go to Amazon and check it out. This is going to be expensive.

Evidently the little fuckers don't succumb to CO , I say that's carbon monoxide son . Put a couple cinder blocks on the tractor , let it run and closed the barn doors .
Had to resort to cereal poison . And yeah no dogs close enough to hurt . My dog was not exposed . About four years ago . Rats get peanut butter on a Ritz and a fuckin pellet to the head . Adios Motha hmm hmmm .

Reactions: Ravenworks
"Look at what my sweetie pie found"
No pictures? Now I gotta go to Amazon and check it out. This is going to be expensive.
nuts, sorry brother, stand by... i got distracted.
IMG_20211102_152233.jpg

Evidently the little fuckers don't succumb to CO , I say that's carbon monoxide son . Put a couple cinder blocks on the tractor , let it run and closed the barn doors .
Had to resort to cereal poison . And yeah no dogs close enough to hurt . My dog was not exposed . About four years ago . Rats get peanut butter on a Ritz and a fuckin pellet to the head . Adios Motha hmm hmmm .
Loveeee, it.

electricity is your friend not there's or you could try

well they were born to kill rats .

Weasels fuck rats up. No use of poisons either. All natural. Indonesian and Filipino fishermen domesticate white otters and small-clawed otters as house and boat pets. They keep critters out of the day's catch.

For farm and ranch, I'd go with air rifle and nightvision equipped optic any fucking day. See a lot of folks having an absolute blast plinking thousands of rats on farms with pellet rifles. You'd be skilled enough to shoot the balls off a fly after a while. (Do flies even have balls? Anyways...)

Never a fan of poisons for rodent infestations.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Those traps work great, I have a couple around the shop.

FYI, the kerally ones mentioned in the first post are a Chinese copy of the original made in the USA trap. There's quite a few copies being sold now.

Link to the original made in USA version by Rinne:

RinneTraps - 2 Pack Flip N Slide Bucket Lid Mouse/Rat Trap |Humane or Lethal| |Trap Door Style| |Multi Catch |Auto Reset| |Indoor Outdoor| |5 Gallon Bucket Compatible| Manufacturer| MADE IN USA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y166G1...abc_0002KAC1HJ9PTFJGPY6P?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Uncle had a rat problem around the grain silo. He ran a wire about 1-2” off the ground on standoffs around it.
Plugged it in to the high side of the power transformer overnight. Next morning whew, dead cooked rats stink. Hundreds of them caught under the wire. Fewer the next night.

Best bait to use for rates vs mice?

Peanut butter works great for both, at least for the ones in my area. If you want you can also stick some unsalted sunflower seeds or little pieces of dry dog or cat food in the peanut butter. Also, you can sprinkle a little bit of the seed or dog/cat food around the base of the trap to lure them in.