• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Moved to reloading section

nnnn16

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2010
Texas
Bought a TL3 with this barrel on it and did some load work up while i waited on a prc barrel. Around 600-700 rounds on the barrel total, 2-300 mine. Barrel shot very well with the 139gr scenar reloads. Factory stuff was around 3" at 400yds. It comes with redding premium deluxe die set #68446, 85 once fired with 15 unfired out of the case, and 86 once fired- trimmed and turned, 12 twice fired. All norma brass. I also have a box and a half of the scenars to go with it. It did have some thread lock on the threads so i buggered up the outside of the barrel a bit when i removed it because it slipped in the vice. Maybe 125 cases sized with the die set.
Bartlein
8 twist
I think it's an M24 contour I'll measure it when I get home.

PM for more pics or with questions.
450 shipped for the barrel, the dies, the brass, and the bullets.
20191228_113422.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of prep work already done. Barrel was very consistent. If you have a TL3 is just plug and play. I have load data and everything. Help the poor kid with entry fees.

I have a few questions that might help.
Who is the maker of the barrel?
What contour?
Who chambered and fitted it?

Edited again with barrel info.
Not sure who did the chamber.
Thank You Sav86