• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Movie jeopardy

Green Berets. Col Kirby (John Wayne) talking to Beckworth (reporter played by David Jansen).

M/Sgt Muldoon had just finished showing a group of civilians communist weapons seized in Vietnam. Beckworth ambles over to Kirby and says your brainwashed sergeant didn't sell me. Sell you on what asked, asked Kirby. That we should be in SE Asia. Kibry asked, You ever been to SE Asia? Beckworth looks at the ground and says no. Kirby replied, "Uh, huh," and walked away.

The Duke could convey a lot of contempt with just two words.

John Wayne used the character name Kirby in several movies. I know one was Fort Apache; don't recall the others.

Dr. Strangelove! Maj. King Kong.

Loved it when he rode the bomb out of the bay like in a rodeo.

Last edited:
"Who the fuck are the Knutsons?"

Please don't look this one up, you either know this one or you don't.

You got it! Your turn. Cracked me up when he said that, there was all this stuff going on already and then that guy showed up. Great movie, love the Cohen bros.

When you KNOW you got it, just go ahead and post a new question. Helps threads like these move along.

I got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can.
Im pretty sure it was Hunter S thompson that said that quote in the beginning of the movie....and as for your quote, that is Seth Gecko in "From dusk till dawn".

Im pretty sure thats the old geezer from the movie "The Wild Bunch"......sorry dont know the characters name.

"I'm going after that truck."

"How?"

"I don't know, im making it up as i go along."

Raiders of the lost arc.

“Now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all… your fault, my fault, nobody’s fault… it don’t matter…I’m gonna blow your head off. It’s as simple as that.”

Harry Palmer (Michael Cain)
The Ipcress file? ...or one of the sequals...?

I looked it up and had no idea they made three more Harry Palmer movies. The old ones are the ones I've seen.

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Max....in Mad Max

Heres a tough one, not because its from the 70's but because its from a movie genre that im sure no one here is familiar with.

"The only people who know why your out of jail is me, the Queen Bee and an FBI agent who will remain nameless until the time is right."

Alright guys, im not gonna be the one to derail this thread because of an impossible quote to figure out (and im not entirely sure i quoted it accurately) but it comes from...
p64139_p_v8_aa.jpg.....muthafuka !

Reactions: Fig
....so heres a funner and easier one.

"White women call this the silent treatment...we just let 'em think that we don't like it".

Kill Bill #2

"Look, we've got four million dollars. We could put Donald Duck in the White House."

Hint: Indy movie from the early '80s, but with an all star cast. The ending has stayed in my mind since I saw it in the theatre; some weathered vets extracting from a hot LZ in a DC-3 while blasting Satisfaction.